💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it even possible to not like Chromatica ?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

Chromasterpiece seriously unless you only stan for Joanne/ASIB or a tony benett stan how could anyone not love this pop perfection album? It has it all, it's super catchy, the lyrics are beautiful and enigmatic, the instrumental, the vocals, the stories told throught the song, the cncept, etc. The only thing that could be a bit annoying is that the song are short but it's nit even a problem bc they're all amaizing. Yall begged for an album like this and she SERVED. I have it on repeat, alice, 911, sine from above, those song are pure excellence :giveup:

Now go stream it and buy it ! Go to chromatica you will not regret this journey :tony:

Pop Music
1 minute ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Chromasterpiece

the only name I will accept for this album from now on in this fandom

(and I haven't even heard the album yet, 3 hours left!) :excited:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Rat Boy

It is an objectively incredible album. :firega:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ChromaticRaccoon

11/10, No skips, her best piece of work ever. 

It's pop perfection, she saved the gays and she saved music :firega:

Lucas

No it's not! She absolutely delivered masterpiece after masterpiece on this record
Vocals, melodies, production, lyrics, themes, interludes... It's absolutely flawless

jprince99x
4 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Chromasterpiece seriously unless you only stan for Joanne/ASIB or a tony benett stan how could anyone not love this pop perfection album? It has it all, it's super catchy, the lyrics are beautiful and enigmatic, the instrumental, the vocals, the stories told throught the song, the cncept, etc. The only thing that could be a bit annoying is that the song are short but it's nit even a problem bc they're all amaizing. Yall begged for an album like this and she SERVED. I have it on repeat, alice, 911, sine from above, those song are pure excellence :giveup:

Now go stream it and buy it ! Go to chromatica you will not regret this journey :tony:

I listened to cheek to cheek on repeat last summer and I, in good faith, can say that chromatica showcases her vocals better than cheek to cheek does.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Pray4FameGa

I think I just need a day or two to really decide. It hasn't clicked with me yet but I can feel its power and love some of the songs.

Guest Adarsh

It’s the best pop album in YEARS. Now the GP is on our side so y’all better keep streaming. Let’s break all records! :legend:

Guest vivre sa vie

a bit delusional I think. Imo the album has only 5 songs that really  worth. the 3 duets  sl and babylon

Sepsami

Lyrically it blew me away and it ticked all the other boxes so I couldn't be happier :vegas:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

a bit delusional I think. Imo the album has only 5 songs that really  worth. the 3 duets  sl and babylon

Imagine shading Alice, Free Woman & Enigma like this :awkney:

littlepotter

I think I'm in the category where it hasn't fully set in yet or clicked but I can definitely see it growing on me a lot down the line. And I already love so many tracks

chaeri pls

Archived