Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 reminds me of..

Emigrante

Featured Posts

Emigrante

yeaaah, I know, another one of those topics, but still. I don't really care. :huntyga:

911 reminds me a loooot of what I thought ARTPOP would be back in 2012. I thought of some similar sounds, especially after I've heard that ARTPOP demo she played in her car back then (Gaga listen to my cd listen to my cd teas!).

This is such a great song. It's weird, it's catchy, so Gaga! Not everyone can understand it, but I feel so good listening to this. I could go to Chromatica and listen to this all the time with my friends with no judgement at all, just love. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

It's my most favorite on the whole album, the chorus just sounds so sad and emotional to me, LOVE the chords AND the vocoded vocals throughout the song are SUPER unique, like no one really in the pop scene is doing stuff like this right now! :firega:

BgRaEgTaT

Omg same I literally thought of 2012ga while listening to it on my walk home. I thought to myself that it could legit be a song that was meant for ARTPOP 

AyaKara

The moment I heard 911 with @Princess Zelda we IMMEDIATELY said it was a fast-tempo ARTPOP. I'm so glad she returned to the style. For an equally as great song :giveup:

Emigrante

at first I thought "wow, this autotune, I don't know if I'm really into that", but.. and it's a big butt.. It's such a good stylistic choice, I don't mind it at all! 

Chromatica Island

911 really hit home to me (I take antidepressants so I know what shes talking) The second verse really made me relate to her. It is my favorite song right now. But yeah it does sound very ARTPOP to me!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Emigrante

And right now, reading the lyrics, "manic phases" and stuff, this robotic autotuned voice makes even more sense. 

Acid Wonderland

I love the vocal effects on it, i think it's the first time she really experienced with that 

Defmix100

her "oo-oo-hoo's" are the same as one of her earlier songs but I can't think which

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 12:40 PM, Defmix100 said:

her "oo-oo-hoo's" are the same as one of her earlier songs but I can't think which

I think you mean the Pre-Chorus of Stupid Love (the "All I ever wanted was love"-Part)

Archived