gagamonster152
42 minutes ago, anuanu said:

Is this what you are looking for? 

maxresdefault.png

No, Im looking to turn this pink photo to another color like the black one

anonanon
1 hour ago, gagamonster152 said:

No, Im looking to turn this pink photo to another color like the black one

Oh I see. I guess you could use methods similar to what they do to recolor old photos? Adjust the hue then mask the skin area.  Something like a quick example I started here https://i.ibb.co/gVvk6c0/Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-11-43-50-PM.png

Idk I'm not a designer or anything, sorry. There's probably a better way.

Edited just now by anonanon

gagamonster152
9 minutes ago, anuanu said:

Oh I see. I guess you could use methods similar to what they do to recolor old photos? Adjust the hue then mask the skin area.  Something like a quick example I started here https://i.ibb.co/gVvk6c0/Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-11-43-50-PM.png

Idk I'm not a designer or anything, sorry. There's probably a better way.

Yass OMG, Teach Me SIS!

anonanon
7 minutes ago, gagamonster152 said:

Yass OMG, Teach Me SIS!

:) "Hue/Saturation 1" is an adjustment layer and then I masked over the face.

"skin" is just using the brush tool to paint over the skin with a solid color in an attempt to make it match the lighting more. In this case I used one of the blue tones from the image and set the opacity super low and you could try changing the blending mode. It's similar to this.

In both cases I usually go back over the hairline using a soft brush with lowered opacity. Then just play with the adjustment layers until you get something you deem acceptable. 

I feel like the above is not optimal because you have to "paint" the same area twice, but it's at least a quick and dirty method. I cannot stress enough I am not a Photoshop expert, but I hope it helps!

Edited just now by anonanon

Archived