💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you want Gaga to work with BloodPop again?

rasclautmangos

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I wasn't a fan of BloodPop's productions before Chromatica. I still haven't heard the album yet, but I think he did a fantastic job on ROM. SL and SC are pretty good as well.

I know he isn't the only producer on the album, but he's the main one.

So what do you guys think? Would you be hyped if she worked with him again in the future? Or would you like this to be the last time?

dynamite

Nah, I didn't know what to expect and he's a good producer but him producing the whole album was enough Bloodpop for me :messga:

QueenMortuana

Yeah I wouldn't mind it. I don't dislike anything they've done together and it seems like they both really enjoyed working together. 

basedgod

Honestly it feels like they have a good relationship plus I liked the music 

UwU senpai

I mean if she really wants to work with him again than I would be TOTALLY up for it, maybe she can find a new producer by the time she starts to work on a new album again, but if she wants to work with Bloodpop again I don't think I'll mind at all :) 

geusst1235

If Gaga wants to work with BloodPop again in the future then I am totally fine with it honestly.

elijahfan

Technically, it's already the second album they're working on together.

And my answer is yes :ohwell:

Gerrard174

Maybe not as the main producer, she should switch things up. Notice that her album always have different main producer

TF/TFM - RedOne

BtW - Fernando Garibay

ARTPOP - DJWS

Joanne - Mark Ronson

Chromatica - BloodPop

AyaKara

Chromatica is GREAT, but I think DJWS and Fernando Garibay know how to work with Gaga to produce unforgettable, unique tracks with different instrumentation. Except for a few songs (SL and ROM being some of them), the production is a bit forgettable. The album is saved by Gaga's godly vocals, catchy melodies and hooks, and personal lyrics.

Katsuki Bakugo

She gives you her best album ever and ya’ll don’t want more? Shame! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

Chromatica is GREAT, but I think DJWS and Fernando Garibay know how to work with Gaga to produce unforgettable, unique tracks with different instrumentation. Except for a few songs (SL and ROM being two of them), the production is a bit forgettable. The album is saved by Gaga's godly vocals, catchy melodies and hooks, and personal lyrics.

Sine from above says hello to you whilst you are still in customs at the Chromatica airport.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Stef666

Absolutely, give me more

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

AyaKara
Just now, Melisandre said:

Sine from above says hello to you whilst you are still in customs at the Chromatica airport.

Sine From Above IS one of the memorable ones, though. I didn't specify what songs I was thinking of :smh:

Gerrard174
3 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

Chromatica is GREAT, but I think DJWS and Fernando Garibay know how to work with Gaga to produce unforgettable, unique tracks with different instrumentation. Except for a few songs (SL and ROM being two of them), the production is a bit forgettable. The album is saved by Gaga's godly vocals, catchy melodies and hooks, and personal lyrics.

It is not good to discredit the production on several songs like Babylon, sine from above, replay which has great instrumentals

Archived