💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think I Like ARTPOP

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Okay so for as long as I can remember, I’ve regarded ARTPOP with a bit of contempt, a bit of scorn, and have always thought it was a mess. 

As I enter the final phases of my journey (by way of Rocket No. 9:ally:) to Chromatica, I’m wrapping it up (I’m on Gypsy as of writing.) I still think it’s her least cohesive effort, I still think it feels disjointed, and I still think some spots (e.g Jewels N Drugs) are impossible to listen to; But, I think overall I might like it:oops: has this happened to anyone else recently? Or am I just on a Chromatica-fueled Gaga high? 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Aglaya

For me, Chromatica is what ARTPOP would have been if it was her debut album. Hands down. 

could mean anything

Shaney

Aura and Venus are from the moon that orbits Chromatica :legend:

The rest of ARTPOP is good to okay.

gypsy101

it’s her best album imo

18 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

For me, Chromatica is what ARTPOP would have been if it was her debut album. Hands down. 

what does this mean? that if gaga’s first album was ARTPOP her 3rd album would be Chromatica?

Aglaya
Just now, gypsy101 said:

it’s her best album imo

what does this mean? that if gaga’s first album was ARTPOP her 3rd album would be Chromatica?

I mean that if ARTPOP was Gaga's debut album back in 2009, it would be exactly what Chromatica is now. 

could mean anything

Defmix100

For me the lack of cohesiveness makes it my favourite, I like when each song on an album sounds different

Archived