Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 vs Paper Gangsta

Aglaya

Featured Posts

Aglaya

911 gives me MAJOR The Fame vibes :shocked: literally sounds like some updated version of Paper Gangsta. The robotic effect on her voice, the overall sound of the song sounds SO 2009 Gaga for some reason. What do you think about 911?

could mean anything

DaleBaby92

Paper gangsta is dog **** next too this. 911 is the best song on chromatica and .............. Chromatica is the best album......... where are you on planet dog ****?

DaleeeBabyyy

JudassVenus

Honestly there were many songs that reminded me of her The Fame voice in this album  :kara: 911 is definitely on the top of my list

darkchylde

i think it's one of the best songs on the record, the transition into it from chroii is a next level stun. i can see why it gives you the fame vibes but to me it sounds more up to date robotic-ish? like if someone had told me sophie had a hand on it i'd believe it

Aglaya
1 minute ago, DaleBaby92 said:

Paper gangsta is dog **** next too this. 911 is the best song on chromatica and .............. Chromatica is the best album......... where are you on planet dog ****?

Clearly not a kidness punk it seems :giggle:

could mean anything

POPLOVER
Just now, Thomatica said:

Honestly there were many songs that reminded me of her The Fame voice in this album  :kara: 911 is definitely on the top of my list

True, alongside with the "ma ma ma" in Alice:giveup: the fame would be proud :firega:

ObezyankaNol

Great gowns, beautiful gowns :poot:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Aglaya
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

i think it's one of the best songs on the record, the transition into it from chroii is a next level stun. i can see why it gives you the fame vibes but to me it sounds more up to date robotic-ish? like if someone had told me sophie had a hand on it i'd believe it

True. I can see the Sophie-style of the song. It's really growing on me. 

Chromatica is THAT b**** :giveup:

could mean anything

Hebi

The sound nothing alike to me :poot:

but both are some of my favorite songs from Gags :giveup:

Chromatica Island

That's why I LOVE it! Since Paper Gangsta is my fave song off of the fame, 911 is my Fave song off of Chromatica!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

martiniglistens

Earlier I called it the love child of I Like It Rough and ARTPOP lol

Aglaya
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

Earlier I called it the love child of I Like It Rough and ARTPOP lol

Also true! :excited2: it's a really nostalgic track for sure. 

could mean anything

Archived