THE MESSAGE IN THIS SONG! HIS VOCALS!

ENDINGGGG

Best one, goodbye, not even gonna sleep, will listen to this for next 8 hours

tumblr_inline_msvgix349z1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

it's one of the best, made me realize i may need to go through elton's work more often

1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

it's one of the best, made me realize i may need to go through elton's work more often

This is SO different to his normal output. I don't think I've ever heard him do anything like this.

Check out the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album xo

Grim

I haven't experienced such pop euphoria since G.U.Y. That song just hits me so hard and that outro slices me up in pieces:pray::firega:

I'm probably wrong

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

This is SO different to his normal output. I don't think I've ever heard him do anything like this.

Check out the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album xo

i will! but i didn't mean it in regards of the music itself, i know his pop is much more traditional, i was actually just shocked by his vocals

magicalgaga

The way their voices compliment each other! It's something else :giveup: Have to agree on needing a complete dance record with Elton, they are amazing together

i was born this way, baby

boyerased

This song is everything. Really. It has that bittersweet tinge to it. Like looking back at the failures and still fighting years later. I guess that’s why despite it being not Elton’s genre he fits so well. Plus THAT ending. I love it. 

PERIOD. Honestly for a long while I thought I've fallen out of love with Gaga in terms of stanning (idk what happened maybe the lack of new music?) but I think this song single-handedly revived that for me. I mean Elton and Gaga sound heavenly with completely fantastic lyrics alongside danceable production??? This song makes me wanna cry and go clubbing at the same time. Thank you Gaga for this masterpiece, it might just be the song of 2020 for me :golfclap:

Mephistony

The song is out of this world. Such a different experience from anything that is currently on the radio. 

River

I want to know what are they sampling at the messy end, l'm pretty sure I heard it before, it must be something from the UK

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived