💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sine From Above is on GOD level

Kattys

Featured Posts

KORG

First of all.. I wish the outro lead into Babylon and Babylon kept some of the stomp because... yeah. Poor Babs.

Second.. can you IMAGINE this track live? The absolute RAVE that would happen in the crowd?

That's it  Gaga. I am going to need you to serve me a laser beam  confetti cannon trance club foam party.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
palma

Sine From Above was the first moment that shook me on this album tbh. It gave me those chills that the title track gave me on Joanne, for instance. You can tell this is the special one in this album. I'm really proud of her --and my taste as a 10 yr old for stanning a woman with the capacity to create such a masterpiece. :bradley:

River
16 minutes ago, KORG said:

It's not messy, it's a garage beat. It's supposed to be the world being made I think. 

yeah I know, it's just doesn't make any sense in the song to me lol

and it's just so familiar to me, any chance it's from a song of So Solid Crew/Mis-Teeq/Stargate/Sweet Female Attitude?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KORG
1 minute ago, River said:

yeah I know, it's just doesn't make any sense in the song to me lol

and it's just so familiar to me, any chance it's from a song of So Solid Crew/Mis-Teeq/Stargate/Sweet Female Attitude?

It's a standard garage drum loop you get on all software.

In terms of the song, I think there was supposed to be a video... unless they give us an extended mix

River
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

It's a standard garage drum loop you get on all software.

In terms of the song, I think there was supposed to be a video... unless they give us an extended mix

ooh ok

UK Garage was a big part of me in the 00' so it was like a big flashback of nostalgia when I heard it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mephistony

What do you think, what are the chances of this masterpiece becoming a single? 

Guest Adarsh

It’s the best song released this year for me ugh the emotions, the lyrics, the vocals, the iconic outro. Gaga and Elton are a match made in HEAVEN

jimmytimestep
17 minutes ago, Mephistony said:

Higher. If we don't get a full visual album tonight (which I really could see happening) I think this is the only remaining track outside of maybe "Free Woman" or MAYBE "Replay" that radio would consider playing. 

Jirachi

Honestly I doubted an Elton collab, as lots of us probably did but WOW, she did that.

Kattys
37 minutes ago, Mephistony said:

I have no idea, but I hope that after they see amazing response from fans something will happen...

RAMROD

It is great! Two hennies icons delivering bops for the whole hennies population. Whew! A moment! A moment that is pleasing to me in my career!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Do you guys want to see Gaga and Elton perform at the Grammys together? :nooo:

Always.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mephistony
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Do you guys want to see Gaga and Elton perform at the Grammys together? :nooo:

Yaaas. I want them reunited on the Grammy stage once again with this majestic BOP after they win Best Collaboration and ROTY :firega:

Archived