Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will this be her last pop album?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

I think this could be her last pop/dance album for a very long time and also in terms of relevance with pop and it will be her last time slaying the charts again. Do you agree? I don’t think it will happen again unless she releases something like “the shallow” :ally: she’s 34 now, basically what I’m saying is.. we should enjoy it now.  Do you think her priorities will change and she will go onto marry and start a family after this era? :oprah: By the way chromatica has just been released here on Spotify and it’s her best album yet 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

Sweetie, she's gonna continue making albums, movies, and what not, especially pop music. Chromatica is only the beginning :ally:

He/him/his

Freezie03

I don't think we have evidence for that happening. Madonna had kids in the 90s and has never stopped making pop music. Just because she made Joanne and A Star Is Born doesn't mean she will give up on dance-pop. If a lot of her future records sound like Joanne or A Star Is Born, I think people forget that that's still pop music.

pop ate my heart

Omg delete. Don't put that out to the universe :selena:

No for real, she's not that old to stop doing pop. For example look at Madonna, she had another peak and was fully acclaimed by everyone almost in her 50s w COADF, which is ICONIC, and that's not up for debate.

Gaga is showing that she still has it and plus, she said she's fallen in mad love again w electronic music so.... I don't see her leaving this type of sound anytime soon

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

I think pop/dance will always be a part of Gaga, no matter what. Otherwise, Chromatica wouldn't exist right now. 

Jaume

Please enjoy the album instead of worrying about the future! She has released the dam damn album!

Idk but actually I hope lg7 will be rock. Also, I hope she’ll serve a live jazz album from her residency

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Where do people get those ideas? :triggered:

:awkney: I’m just guessing, I mean I don’t mind her having a MDNA era at 40. I’m here for it 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived