Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To The People Who Wanted The Babylon Demo

Creyk

Featured Posts

mezzanine

officially babylon is a non-stop replay 

but showing it to my flatmate, 30 seconds after: "omg it sounds very madonna"

they'll eat her up again :toofunny: but anyways needs to be the closing single don't @ me

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
2 hours ago, glagerfeld said:

This!

maybe the haus labs one has different lyrics that made it match or something 

The acapella comes in too early and on the wrong bar in this remake is the problem.

high heeled fem
7 hours ago, Goldfish said:

Shocked Cant GIF

EXACTLY THANK YOU

now I will listen to chromatica ... I sneaked 2 songs before hearing free woman and also Babylon 

I was so let down and upset about what she did on the final version when she goes and ruins things like sex dreams.

Now I can listen to this magic thanks so much for making this thread ! :kiss:

I’ll  keep listening to the free woman demo though ...

PartySick
7 hours ago, Lava said:

ITS NEW AND WAS JUST POSTED WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO LABEL IT SIS????:cryga:

News and Events is only for official announcements and such. A fanmade demo would go in either Gaga Thoughts or in Downloadable Media.

Otherwise, all the people who follow the N+E section will come for you in your threads :enigma:

Thanks for sharing btw. I'm relieved that I actually like the album version better :bradley: the vocal sample would be cool in the chorus but it's overkill everywhere else. The way Gaga's mind works :tony:

đź–¤

March34th

I like the album version way better

but maybe thats bc this is fanmade so its not pristine quality :shrug:

Creyk
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

News and Events is only for official announcements and such. A fanmade demo would go in either Gaga Thoughts or in Downloadable Media.

Otherwise, all the people who follow the N+E section will come for you in your threads :enigma:

Thanks for sharing btw. I'm relieved that I actually like the album version better :bradley: the vocal sample would be cool in the chorus but it's overkill everywhere else. The way Gaga's mind works :tony:

I actually did it correctly and posted this same thing in the gaga thoughts section hours before the creator of this thread. Besides, it was my friend who made that remix in the OP. You should merge this thread into mine.

MaybeKermit
10 hours ago, mxnster said:

i just heard free woman and im so disappointed because the demo OUTSOLD

Ikr... I judt don't get it

Now it sounds like one of those basic songs they use for video recaps of summer festivals on straight television :/

1blueshe

Y are ya'll freaking out..... The haus labs version is going to be released. Bloodpop just confirmed on Hanas twitch stream that there are two versions, The album version and the Haus mix and that they are releasing the haus mix soon. 

10 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ughhh imagine the slayage

Why'd they have to do free woman and babylon like that :huntyga::(:huntyga:

Can you please tell me what the differences are between the demo and original?

Im looking for the demo on youtube and they are all fakes, where can I listen to them?

MaybeKermit
58 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Can you please tell me what the differences are between the demo and original?

Im looking for the demo on youtube and they are all fakes, where can I listen to them?

Ive sent u a DM

1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ikr... I judt don't get it

Now it sounds like one of those basic songs they use for video recaps of summer festivals on straight television :/

gives me food network - ina garten vibes

Archived