💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To The People Who Wanted The Babylon Demo

Creyk

Featured Posts

PinkJelly

This is why you shouldn’t listen to demos, you only get disappointed when the final album version sounds different - I learnt my lesson with Burqa/Aura and haven’t listen to a Gaga leak since - happy I get to experience the album in full in 45 minutes time without preconceptions of what certain tracks ‘should’ sound like 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
7 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

This is why you shouldn’t listen to demos, you only get disappointed when the final album version sounds different - I learnt my lesson with Burqa/Aura and haven’t listen to a Gaga leak since - happy I get to experience the album in full in 45 minutes time without preconceptions of what certain tracks ‘should’ sound like 

Meh it's the same as listening to remixes. Nothing wrong with preferring different versions of a song. For example I prefer the laibert remix of Gypsy to the album version and didn't listen to the album version in years. And that's okay. If there is a version you enjoy more, then it's good to find that so it can make you happy, as music is supposed to

Lava

It’s the version we wanted.. :enigma:

just wish it was official:toofunny:

even the cover looks better than the official one tbh:wtfga: (edit: obviously it’s not actually better than the official, but the jeweled mask and pink hair & makeup is sick)

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Lava said:

even the cover looks better than the official one tbh

go to the doctors please

dynamite
1 minute ago, Lava said:

even the cover looks better than the official one tbh:wtfga:

ahem :neyde:

iCpro

Eh, I still love the Haus Labs version and hope it gets officially released one day, but hearing this it’s clear that the album version fits way better on the album.

I feel like the HL version came out of those early sessions when they were working with Sophie and Boys Noize and going for a more industrial sound, but it seems at some point they pivoted away from that to go for a more pure dance sound.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Meruk Holland
4 minutes ago, Lava said:

even the cover looks better than the official one tbh

It doesn't even have the Rain On Me droplet tribe symbol

Shaney

The verses don't fit and it sounds bad.

the "strut it out" part is of course good. the rest :awkney: 

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

News...

MTE

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Some mod please close this mess

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Lava
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

News...

ITS NEW AND WAS JUST POSTED WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO LABEL IT SIS????:cryga:

mezzanine

Honestly the album version is growing hard on me. But I love that remix, jesus, we need it as a closing single with both being released to conquer both dancefloors with an epic house party video

HermesGr

Way better!! :tony:

Still missing a high note on the final “Babylon” at the end of every sentence :huntyga:

yeah  I know..  :ohwell:

Archived