šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Tweets: George Floyd

Hurem

Featured Posts

Mitchey
2 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

It's a real tragedy, I'm glad she tweets about it. But crimes committed on strike are unjustifiable. Robbing shops and beatings. Let these people strike and show their dissatisfaction but in peace

In peace? People are fkn OUTRAGED at the blatant racism in the U.S. PeopleĀ arenā€™t robbing shops and beating each other up. Peaceful protestors have been hit with tear gas and confronted by riot police, while white nationalists storm state capitals with assault rifles and not a thing is done.Ā 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

Of course one of the first comments I see under the tweet is about R Kelly, smh.

That was a very thoughtful statement from Gaga.Ā 

BangTheGong

Seems harmless. I'm glad she brought this issue a little bit more attention. Actually such a weird day for Monsters. We're celebrating and I personally amĀ feeling really happy about all this new music but there's so much chaos in the USA.Ā Let alone all the other messed up things in the world right now. Don't know how to feel rn. OneĀ post is about how excited I am for Chromatica and the next one is about my outrage forĀ murder/violence of black people.. god. The world can feel like such a tragic comedy.Ā 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

In peace? People are fkn OUTRAGED at the blatant racism in the U.S. PeopleĀ arenā€™t robbing shops and beating each other up. Peaceful protestors have been hit with tear gas and confronted by riot police, while white nationalists storm state capitals with assault rifles and not a thing is done.Ā 

they are though. i'm not condemning it but a minority of black people ARE looting and destroying shops in minneapolis. whole neighbourhoods are being burned down. stop spreading misinformation.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

IcePrincess
Just now, Mitchey said:

You sure?

Ā 

Everyone has the right to be angry, everyone has the right to be demonstrative. What happened is tragic.

But nothing justifies it ^

Ā 

Suuus
9 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Of course one of the first comments I see under the tweet is about R Kelly, smh.

That was a very thoughtful statement from Gaga.Ā 

Well she cant satisfy everyoneĀ 

Chromatica Island

She really does have a diamond heart!Ā :heart:

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Mitchey
16 minutes ago, Autumn said:

they are though. i'm not condemning it but a minority of black people ARE looting and destroying shops in minneapolis. whole neighbourhoods are being burned down. stop spreading misinformation.

Ā 

15 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

You sure?

Ā 

Everyone has the right to be angry, everyone has the right to be demonstrative. What happened is tragic.

Ā 

I stand corrected on the looting. That being said, if your response toĀ yet another unjustifiable murder of a black man in this country by police officers is ā€œbut the looting and destructionā€ you need to get your priorities straightened out. You canā€™t tap into their rage? Fine. But you donā€™t get to condemn them for it. & @AutumnĀ 99% of my post was INFORMATION, not misinformation, so take several seats and donā€™t come at me with that BS.Ā 

Girrr
35 minutes ago, ear condom said:

she comes on gagadailyĀ 

When she wants to know what her fans are saying, she always comes to GGDĀ :vegas:

Acid Wonderland
22 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Ā 

go **** urselfĀ 

Quasi
42 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

You sure?

Ā 

Ā 

Nothing justified the murder of an innocent man either. I'm not black so I can't feel what the black community is feeling right now, but I damn well know that their rage is justified. When you keep trying and advocating for change in a peaceful way and not a single thing is being heard or taken seriously, it makes sense to be louder.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Mitchey
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Nothing justified the murder of an innocent man either. I'm not black so I can't feel what the black community is feeling right now, but I damn well know that their rage is justified. When you keep trying and advocating for change in a peaceful way and not a single thing is being heard or taken seriously, it makes sense to be louder.

THANK YOUĀ 

Archived