💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could there be multiple versions of Chromatica?

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

Bloodpop said there were multiple versions of Babylon in the Chromatica universe on twitter (just give us the haus labs version pls); and i also saw someone on the site (can’t remember their names) mention the possibility of each tribe of Chromatica having their own album version. 

this is a cool concept but for every single tribe? I think that would be too much work and too many remixes of each song.

maybe there could be a remix of each song representing each tribe? 

anyways, let’s harass Bloodpop to give us the Haus Labs Babylon:fan:

KORG

Did you read my post in the thread about this and make s thread on it? My name is Ritchie Squirrel and I will beat your ass.

* my name isnt

** I've been drinking

Queen of Pop

I wish! Would love a 90s house version ala the Free Woman and Rain on Me demos. But sadly even if she has plans to release demos or alternate mixes at some point I just think it will go the same direction as the ARTPOP app

BattleForYourLife

I didn't really like Babylon at first listen because I was hoping for the Haus Labs instrumental but it grew on me fast! Living for Chromatica the album is so cohesive so I see why they released this version. Will be dancing to it until Haus Labs version eventually releases. Some Little Monster is probably mixing one together as we speak :billie:

babble on.

goodjujuvibes

This would be iconic and amazing. :firega:

Reminds me of Shania's Up! album. :huntyga:

Lava
1 hour ago, KORG said:

Did you read my post in the thread about this and make s thread on it? My name is Ritchie Squirrel and I will beat your ass.

* my name isnt

** I've been drinking

Yes legend, I couldn’t remember your @ but I swear I was gonna tag you if I could have remembered! 

btwbrian

Maybe this also coincides with BloodPop's comment about something SOPHIE related being "TBA"? I'd love to see a B side or something with a SOPHIE track, the Haus Labs remix for Babylon, maybe even the Free Woman demo.

GagaUnderYou

I really hope so 

ARTPOP App Trackstar truly getting justice 

Archived