Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we get haus labs Babylon?

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

I saw Bloodpop give his reply about their being "multiple" in the Chromatica universe, but ffs can we just get a simple answer? Theres a similar instrumental on Spotify and YouTube called "Babble On" by Hamdanic. 

I love this album but I was most excited for Babylon thinking it would be the Haus Labs instrumental. :giveup:

ALL I WANT IS THE OTHER BABYLON, PLEASEEEE GAGA/BLOODPOP/WHOEVER TF CAN GIVE IT TO US

Anderson123

We don’t know yet. Lets just focus on Chromatica and enjoy the present. 

Lady Ganja

i honestly hope it will be on some super deluxe version or on chromatica the remix, if they are ever to be released

Lady Ganja

Lava
Just now, chromadicka said:

i honestly hope it will be on some super deluxe version or on chromatica the remix, if they are ever to be released

it's honestly so disappointing. I wouldn't have had a single problem with the album if it wasn't for this. 

Lady Ganja
6 minutes ago, Lava said:

it's honestly so disappointing. I wouldn't have had a single problem with the album if it wasn't for this. 

im actually starting to vibe to final version of babylon, im not quite there yet with free woman. demo is waaay better, but not polished

Lady Ganja

Tommy Monster

If we get our hands on the accapella version, I'll try to put it together with this instrumental... what they did to Babylon is a crime :grr:

I'v been saying this all day, but it's getting lost in the flood:
We shouldn't worry too much, the list of demos the Telegram user had (and leaked FW & ROM) also have the Babylon demo. It'll no doubt leak tomorrow once the album is out everywhere. :laughga:

Lava
4 minutes ago, chromadicka said:

im actually starting to vibe to final version of babylon, im not quite there yet with free woman. demo is waaay better, but not polished

2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Hopefully as Babylon (Single Version) :vegas: 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

If we get our hands on the accapella version, I'll try to put it together with this instrumental... what they did to Babylon is a crime :grr:

she saw the leaks and took away our Babylon privilleges:giveup:

Chromatography

it will never get officially released, no.

GipJo

Tasteless stans crying over a demo:ladyhaha:

Album version is better and that's on that.

Lady Ganja
3 minutes ago, Lava said:

she saw the leaks and took away our Babylon privilleges:giveup:

oh please, all the leaks were from gaga's team, otherwise we would have the whole album leaked prior to April 10. That is so obvious. Just think about it.

I guess they wanted to promote at least a bit in these hard times and wanted to see which version fits us (fans) best.

Lady Ganja

numb the flame

I hope a remix album gets released and the Tchami mix (Haus Labs mix) is on it

Lava
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it will never get officially released, no.

don't put that energy out there:excuseu:

Archived