Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Chromatica listening party + Q&A [Postponed]

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

NT78
1 minute ago, Webb7 said:

Why did she reschedule?

Because our country is dealing with a really horrible racism issue ATM (and, honestly, for the last 200 years, but that's besides the point). 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Smart choice.. She doesn't need people criticizing her for promoting her album during what's happening now.. 

What is has to do with Chromatica? I went to Walmart ran so fast coz I didn’t want to miss that party :messga:

Helix

She did the right thing, tensions are high rn and she would've been met with backlash if she was on Twitter kiki-ing about her new album

sadboy
1 hour ago, magnolia said:

All this #BlackLivesMatters shi* again

i'm so tired of her postponing stuff! very disappointed. She already delayed the album cause of Corona, ok but now? No point. Gaga, Minneapolis is not the entire world. I literally CANCELED plans today to be in this listening party and be happy for a moment but no ofc no. :(

Reality
3 minutes ago, magnolia said:

One man was killed by police and now people are destroying whole Minnesota.

Seriously?

Some things are more important than a pop album. As amazing as Chromatica is, there are bigger things to worry about than a listening party and a Q&A session.

If you really think this is just "one man" and not a systematic problem in this country, then you need to educate yourself. With that kind of attitude, YOU are part of the problem. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

RAMROD

Look forward to rescheduled date :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

goodjujuvibes

This just continues to show that we follow the Queen of Kindness and Love. Even during Chromatica and her body of art she's worked so hard on, she still puts her focus on the right things - One World Together At Home, and now this. Gaga is an icon and a true inspiration. 

Reality
2 minutes ago, sadboy said:

i'm so tired of her postponing stuff! very disappointed. She already delayed the album cause of Corona, ok but now? No point. Gaga, Minneapolis is not the entire world. I literally CANCELED plans today to be in this listening party and be happy for a moment but no ofc no. :(

What the ****. Am I in a simulation or something? :saladga:

There are more important things in the world than a listening party and a Q&A session. This is like when y'all complained and bitched about her postponing the album the first time because a ****ing worldwide pandemic.

Do you understand how privledged your comment is? :smh: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

RobGaga
4 minutes ago, sadboy said:

same. i planned my day around this :flop:

gag
9 minutes ago, magnolia said:

One man was killed by police and now people are destroying whole Minnesota.

This is gross. That 'one man' represents every single innocent black person in America that the police has murdered in cold blood. We'll get another listening party and we'll get over it, black people don't have that luxury.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If you really think this is just "one man" and not a systematic problem in this country, then you need to educate yourself. With that kind of attitude, YOU are part of the problem. 

USA is not the whole world. This is your country problem. I'm living in normal country there things like this never happens.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ivy

She was getting hateful comments under her tweet from last night so probably is best she postponed

SiberianBreaks
1 minute ago, magnolia said:

USA is not the whole world. This is your country problem. I'm living in normal country there things like this never happens.

Which country are you from, I'm curious? :toofunny:

Anyway, Gaga is from the USA so it's even more understandable that she feels concerned by this matter. 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived