news

Chromatica DELUXE + new pics

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

If we get a digital album with our t shirt purchase does that mean I’ll get access to the album booklet? 

Mr Oak
Just now, aaronyoji said:

If we get a digital album with our t shirt purchase does that mean I’ll get access to the album booklet? 

the digital album is only digital from what I know 

BlackFluid

Can anyone confirm if the Target edition has the hardcover book? Considering what's going on in the world, I really don't want to go into Target unless I can be absolutely sure it's worth my time. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I believe the Target exclusive version is this booklet, but pre-orders are sold out, so maybe wait to see if it's available locally at a target near you or if they open up more orders tomorrow

I just checked. The Target exclusive only includes the 3 bonus tracks. I was able to use a VPN to order from the UK shop and save $40 on shipping haha. Thanks! 

darkchylde
3 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

the only time i bought a digital album, three years ago, it came with a pdf of it on itunes but i'm not sure about bundles on her store

ajzombie10
10 hours ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Do we know if this will also be the Target edition?

This is an Amazon UK exclusive, not target 

ajzombie10
7 hours ago, BlackFluid said:

Can anyone confirm if the Target edition has the hardcover book? Considering what's going on in the world, I really don't want to go into Target unless I can be absolutely sure it's worth my time. 

AlwaysLoveGaga
2 minutes ago, ajzombie10 said:

I know it may not be Target, but I thought this was the international deluxe

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

So... to confirm, the target exclusive is NOT the same as the international deluxe version ( with the packaging)? 

Okay Guys this is soo weird. I got this Deluxe Hardcover CD for my birthday and literally almost the first half of the pages inside are missing. Something went wrong with the production of my copy. I'm going to send it back and ask for a new copy of course but it's so strange!

Archived