💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Travis Scott was pissed when news of dating Rihanna got out

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Cosmopolitan article link:

Travis Scott Secretly Dated Rihanna Before Kylie Jenner and Was Pissed When the News Got Out

Travis Scott and Rihanna were secretly dating back in 2015. Apparently, Travis was super pissed when the news was made public.

Per Us Weekly, Schlossman was chatting to fellow podcaster James Harris and journalist Jonah Weiner about the experience of celebs hating something they’d written, and Schlossman brought up Travis getting pissed when he broke the story about Rihanna: 

“I broke the news about him and Rihanna, which they told me not to do,” Schlossman said. “Apparently, what La Puma, our boy Joe the Puma [a Complex editor], told me was that it hurt Complex’s relationship with Travis. This was in 2015/16 I wrote this. But apparently, for the next couple of years, he would complain about that.”

Things then got a little shady when Schlossman added, “It’s not because he’s like, ‘Don’t tell anyone I’m smashing Rihanna.’ It’s because Rihanna’s like, ‘Don’t tell anyone that I’m smashing Travis Scott, please.’ [It’s] obviously embarrassing as f*ck.”

As a reminder, Travis and Rihanna were rumored to be hooking up in September 2015, with a source telling Us Weekly, “They are totally together. They weren’t hiding at all.” Travis started dating Kylie just a few years later in 2017.

The more you know.

Regina George

Ew Rihanna girl how could you? :poot:

Primetime

we knew this back when she was working on WOO back in 2016. 

Lorde Von Kok

this tea cold af. :madge: 

we been knew since rodeo days and he opened for her tour in 16'.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

rasclautmangos

I can't believe she would even entertain Travis Scott. 

I'm embarrassed for her :triggered:

COOOK
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

we literally been knew this chile

Wow! No need for this negativity, “chile”...

Archived