💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy is 2012 Gaga

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

When I listen to Gaga, I feel 2012 Gaga energy again. Like Fame perfume days. I feel like this song is something she could have made for ARTPOP but didn’t make the final cut. Reminds me of Red flame a bit. I feel like it could be grouped with Red Flame, Cake, Stache, ratchet etc 

Spyro

ARTPOP just seems less organized and more chaotic (in a bad way) after listening to Chromatica.  I had many thoughts, if she would've replaced about 3-4 tracks w/ Chromatica tracks, AP could've been her best album to date.

As for it being 2012 Gaga, this song screams a Born This Way successor :giveup:

I still kinda hope we get Temple one day...

Spyro the Dragon

Quasi
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

When I listen to Gaga, I feel 2012 Gaga energy again. Like Fame perfume days. I feel like this song is something she could have made for ARTPOP but didn’t make the final cut. Reminds me of Red flame a bit. I feel like it could be grouped with Red Flame, Cake, Stache, ratchet etc 

Yeah I thought this too. These songs sound like what Gaga has always wanted to do in terms of structure and electronic music. As much as I love ARTPOP, I do feel like her label had a big part in selecting songs and Chromatica gives me this vibe that Gaga took hold of the reigns and didn't care if her label wasn't completely on board. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived