question

Which is Lady Gaga's best album?

Guille

Lady Gaga's Best Album  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Lady Gaga's best album?

Featured Posts

Guille

Now that the masterpiece that is 'Chromatica' has been released. Which album do you think is her best?

For me, 'Chromatica' is at the top, tied with 'The Fame Monster' somehow, but I will go for 'Chromatica' since it's longer and feels so much fresher.

Discuss.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roronoa

I’d have to wait 5 years to answer. As a teenager, Born This Way was my saving grace, but Chromatica understands my adult pains in a way no other artist has ever managed to. 

Cookie Tookie

Of course Chromatica leading due to recency bias. Nothing will top Born This Way visually, sonically, and culturally. 

Guille
2 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

I’d have to wait 5 years to answer. As a teenager, Born This Way was my saving grace, but Chromatica understands my adult pains in a way no other artist has ever managed to. 

I literally couldn't agree more with you? Tattoo this post on my forehead, please

Guille
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Of course Chromatica leading due to recency bias. Nothing will top Born This Way visually, sonically, and culturally. 

Socially I have to agree.

Sonically, I have ALWAYS (even before Chromatica was announced), that it was kind of messy and blurry, however, its message slays.

But then again, what @JK Rowling said

Prostitute Barbie

I honestly cannot choose between BTW and Chromatica at this point. Born This Way was the soundtrack to my high school years and Chromatica is now the soundtrack to my 20s and I believe they’re both equally epic 

Suigetsu

Born This Way is like a supreme sister to her siblings.

The way she won, whew. :bradley:

GaGaAst

Born this Way will never be topped ever by any one else for me. Not even Gaga can.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

yungpancake

Chromatica just proves that COHESION = EVERYTHING especially when you're trying to release a quality body of work. This album proves that Gaga CAN make cohesive records WHILE also making secured hits. It's her best work. :heart:

Also the lyrical content within this record is just so mature, it's so grown up, like for once we can actually relate with her. The fact that Fun Tonight, an emotional song that sounds like Brooklyn Nights' cousin is already in the beginning part of the record just shows how Gaga had full control in this. It's her most GAGA record. :heart:

DaniKing

The Fame Monster

most coherent, no bad songs, best MVs and... Bad Romance.

If The Fame didn't have so many fillers, it would be her best. 

I voted Joanne, but TF, TFM, and BTW could easily have gotten my vote as well. Joanne and BTW are so special and dear to my heart, though. I couldn't imagine my life without them. 

Archived