Twitter

What is Sour Candy?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. 🤔

• Promo single?
    • The third single?

Featured Posts

Aglaya

Prob promo single. I feel like Free Woman is intended to be the third single, since she already teased some of the lyrics this week on her socials. I wish the third single was Alice tho :flutter:

could mean anything

darkchylde

just a promo single, i don't think it'd be too smart to release two collabs in a row. rooting for free woman even though i still haven't heard the final version

Dramatica

TEOG situation kina thing, it starts as a promo single, and since it's going viral Gaga will release it as Third single, and then it will stop going viral :selena:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

vulnicura

I'm not sure but I hope it is a promo single only because it's not at all impressive. I highly doubt its stream-ability but hey, prove me wrong.

Franch Toast

Oh, I thought this was going to be a question about what sour candy means in the context of the song, and I thought I was going to have to get down and dirty with my explanation. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, vulnicura said:

I'm not sure but I hope it is a promo single only because it's not at all impressive. I highly doubt its stream-ability but hey, prove me wrong.

5.3 million YouTube streams in 5 hours. A pretty good start for having no video or promo. 

She/Her/Hers

mister max

I think its a promo single that will turn into a single

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

vulnicura
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

5.3 million YouTube streams in 5 hours. A pretty good start for having no video or promo. 

Yes, you're right. It is a good start but that's only because of the anticipation from both fandoms. But the song itself is pretty generic and just run-of-the-mill, alongside with a hint Gaga-ness and K-pop-ness and that's about it(for me, personally, and I sincerely hope it's not the case for everyone). I'm more worried about its longevity if it were to picked as the third single. 

SHALLOW

Do y'all really think she would announce the 3rd single a week after ROM? :ladyhaha:

OpenHeartedMonster

I think they're waking Koreans up and maybe they'll become interested in Chromatica and listen to it after they've heard Sour Candy

johnmonster
8 minutes ago, mister max said:

I think its a promo single that will turn into a single

Looking at you Edge of Glory:kiss:

MaryJaneHolland

Promo single turned in single as usual :vegas: 

But this time around, I'm here for it :vegas: 

Archived