đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Like "Turn Up The Radio" by Madonna?

Isidro Guevara

Turn Up The Radio by Madonna  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like It?

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

"When the world starts to get you down, and nothing seems to go your way..." The track starts with a hopeful and cheerful yet sad underfeel. It is a breezy, catchy and feel good pop track that is rather nostalgic of old-school Madonna. 

Personally I think it's top 3 on that horrid album it belongs to. It sounds sincere and combines the new musical aspects of pop to old-school Madonna. It could've been better produced since I find her voice and production a bit flat in some parts but overall It's a good piece of pop candy! So do you like this escapist and celebratory anthem? 

(Can someone post the MV here plz:giggle:idk how to do that). 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Lottie Winters

I absolutely cannot stand this song. I’m one of the few that didn’t mind MDNA as an album but good lord what an awful song. The way she says radio...I’ve never understood why this song was made, recorded, and released as a SINGLE?

shoful

Im one of Madonnas biggest fans and this song is just HORRENDOUS 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Blown Away

Good god no, there's a reason I call it Turn Off The Radio.

The instrumental slaps, I'll admit that. But her Autotuned vocals, the weak melody and overall flatness of the song makes me dislike it

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

CautiousLurker

Imma say yes, but I never listen to it :enigma:

elijahfan

I enjoy it, but it's pretty uneventful and forgettable, and definitely below Madonna's standards. Just works as a fun song to mindlessly dance to. I'm actually part of the minority who enjoyed MDNA quite a lot :laughga: Of course it's not the best music in the world, but it does the job. And some songs are certified bops, no matter what anyone says (I mean Bang Gang and I'm Addicted, come on...).

Isidro Guevara
7 minutes ago, Wifey said:

I absolutely cannot stand this song. I’m one of the few that didn’t mind MDNA as an album but good lord what an awful song. The way she says radio...I’ve never understood why this song was made, recorded, and released as a SINGLE?

I guess it is rather insignificant in her singles repertoire but so is all of MDNA. I think it's cute pop song. I understand if you don't like it. I like it that you explained why you didn't. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Reject False Icons

such a roadtrip nostalgic song :excited::excited: i love it, one of my favorites of MDNA

btw you just need to copy/paste the link 

gumzy3000
20 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Oh please, its not that bad. Also, are you the person who said they hate Taylor Swift? :stalkga:

trolly troll troll

ilocorB

I love it live in the mdna dvd!

“All right Miami I think you know what to do next! This next song I wanna hear everybody sing it, you got that? Are you ready?!”

L0NEL1GHTS

I liked it in 2012.  For me it aged horribly compared to most of the other songs.  

Archived