💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Like "Turn Up The Radio" by Madonna?

Isidro Guevara

Turn Up The Radio by Madonna  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like It?

Featured Posts

Ricardo

I enjoy the demo more 

imo it was a song that suited the sound of back then, it was very Hello! and honestly loved that, it didn't age well tho

Isidro Guevara
11 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I enjoy the demo more 

imo it was a song that suited the sound of back then, it was very Hello! and honestly loved that, it didn't age well tho

For some reason I sometimes think TUTR alludes to suicide. The "flying around like a moth to a flame", "leaving this place is last thing I do", "let me out of my cage, I'm dying" parts make me think that. But maybe I just read too much into it. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

flyaway
57 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

"When the world starts to get you down, and nothing seems to go your way..." The track starts with a hopeful and cheerful yet sad underfeel. It is a breezy, catchy and feel good pop track that is rather nostalgic of old-school Madonna. 

Personally I think it's top 3 on that horrid album it belongs to. It sounds sincere and combines the new musical aspects of pop to old-school Madonna. It could've been better produced since I find her voice and production a bit flat in some parts but overall It's a good piece of pop candy! So do you like this escapist and celebratory anthem? 

(Can someone post the MV here plz:giggle:idk how to do that). 

Why do u hate MDNA? It's her magnum opus 

Anderson123

I liked it but it’s generic AF. There are better songs on MDNA but it’s still a weird album I have to be in the mood for to enjoy it. 

Isidro Guevara
6 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Why do u hate MDNA? It's her magnum opus 

I just don't like it much. It's dry as a desert and lacks personality/camp. American Life is her magnum opus. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

HausOfHarlow
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I enjoy it, but it's pretty uneventful and forgettable, and definitely below Madonna's standards. Just works as a fun song to mindlessly dance to. I'm actually part of the minority who enjoyed MDNA quite a lot :laughga: Of course it's not the best music in the world, but it does the job. And some songs are certified bops, no matter what anyone says (I mean Bang Gang and I'm Addicted, come on...).

Couldn't agree more! MDNA was the album release that got me into Madonna! Really enjoy tracks such as Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Falling Free, Beautiful Killer...

Archived