Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy for me is a grower

DC

Featured Posts

This was basically my reaction:

I don’t get that speaking part Gaga does in the middle of the song, like to me it just doesn’t sit well with the instrumental, that part just isn’t for me, but everything else I enjoyed! :firega:

Venus Rose

I'm really disappointed, I didn't like it at all. It felt chopped and sounded like a demo. I want to like it but I can't. Hopefully the other songs on the album don't have a similar feel to this, she's never disappointed me with a new release before. This is the first time, and the collaboration I was most excited for. Hearing that the song sampled another previously sampled by Swish Swish, I was really excited. We'll see how the rest is.  :ohno:

TMM90
Just now, Venus Rose said:

I'm really disappointed, I didn't like it at all. It felt chopped and sounded like a demo. I want to like it but I can't. Hopefully the other songs on the album don't have a similar feel to this, she's never disappointed me with a new release before. This is the first time, and the collaboration I was most excited for. Hearing that the song sampled another previously sampled by Swish Swish, I was really excited. We'll see how the rest is.  :ohno:

The rest is AMAZING! I promise :runhug:

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Another thread

Have I not expressed myself with enough threads already? :poot:

Im not a fan of Stupid Love or Rain On Me, but this is song is what I love from Gaga. Im sure the album has better songs than all of the released ones. I always love her none single songs.

CautiousLurker

I love growers - it's like you're thinking you're getting a decent deal and then BAM, 9 inches :diane:

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Have I not expressed myself with enough threads already? :poot:

Not until you make another one retracting the blasphemy you said on this one... #stophomophobia 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e6c643d69414495c6b

Hottie Detector

Bon Gonzalez

Yeah. It's an earworm for sure. However, it the instrumental does remind me of Swiss Swiss by Miss Preggy. :billie:

shame

My problem is that it ends before it really begins. It didn’t go anywhere. I also wasn’t impressed with Gaga’s vocal delivery; in spite of it being her song, she underperformed the most. I wish I got to hear more of BLACKPINK and Lisa do a full rap verse. 

angels forever, forever angels

Archived