Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga outtake recycled into this song from Vox Lux?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

I’ll start by stating that this is 100% a reach and random theory. Does anyone remember when in 2011 Gaga posted “Private In Public” on her tumblr? LMs obviously went crazy over those 3 words, speculated its her upcoming album/single name, made fake leaks blah blah.

It’s obvious that Gaga likes to hint song titles on Interviews, like how she teased Free Woman on the paper interview. What’s interesting is that she mentioned this in ‘The Conversation’ interview:

“My concerts are about being private in public, but I'm very protective. My apartment isn’t my stage, and my bedroom is my stage. They’re not staged you’re allowed to see.”

Keeping in mind that Fernando Garibay worked alongside Gaga for BTW, he also produced Vox Lux’s soundtrack. He recycled ‘PARTYNAUSEOUS’ into ‘Hologram’.

What I find interesting is the track ‘Private Girl’ and I’m 90% convinced it’s a Gaga outtake recycled for the soundtrack just for the movie, revamped by Sia who’s the songwriter for the soundtrack. Thoughts? Give it a listen :fan:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

gypsy101

you're not crazy, i remember this being discussed when the soundtrack came out.

i never saw the movie but i loved the soundtrack

AyaKara

It was surprising when she ended up not using Private in Public for anything. I was the person who made the PIP thread back in the day with SMILE2NE1 :giveup:

Woohoo
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

you're not crazy, i remember this being discussed when the soundtrack came out.

i never saw the movie but i loved the soundtrack

The soundtrack is a hidden gem full of bops, I still listen to it everyday! They perfectly captured the 2012ish electronic sound.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

gypsy101
14 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

The soundtrack is a hidden gem full of bops, I still listen to it everyday! They perfectly captured the 2012ish electronic sound.

probably because all the songs are old Sia songs! i haven’t listened in a bit but i listened for it at least 25 times when it came out

Archived