(Swish swish bish :triggered:)

Dexxx

No. 

It's short, but issa bop :lolly:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

jinko

First listen, yes.

Fifth listen, fcking NO. 

I am angry! I don't understand Chromatica!  Every single has been like this—sounds okay first listen then it just BLOWS UP in your face! I do not wish to listen to anything else rn except for this goddamn song. What is this demonic spell, Ms. L. Gaga??? I am suing

Red Velvet
3 minutes ago, jinko said:

First listen, yes.

Fifth listen, fcking NO. 

I am angry! I don't understand Chromatica!  Every single has been like this—sounds okay first listen then it just BLOWS UP in your face! I do not wish to listen to anything else rn except for this goddamn song. What is this demonic spell, Ms. L. Gaga??? I am suing

Are you okay? 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Freezie03

The production of the song is great and BLACKPINK sound great on it. I'm just not sure I can get with the rhythm like I did with Stupid Love and Rain On Me.

Bubblegum Bitch

I didn't like it after the first listen, I was like "huh, and that's it? They hyped too much". BUT I think I have listened to it more than 10 times and I think this is a bop!

I love Jennie's voice in the beginning, and these transitions between English and Japanese, ugh so perfect.

Yes. The album gets boring with Plastic Doll and Sour Candy and picks it up again with Enigma. If I wanted to hear Swish Swish I would play Swish Swish

Franch Toast

"Sour Candy" is my favorite of the three singles (I have not heard the entire album). The other two were growers for me, but I loved this one right away and can't stop listening to it. "Rain On Me" who? 

My favorite Gaga song in a long time. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived