💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 is so sad

DSK

Featured Posts

This song is so sad. It’s the first one that got my attention as I listened through the tracks, and I immediately felt a connection to the vibe it brings. 

But now reading through the lyrics I can’t help but feel empathetic and a bit sad for Gaga. Imagining what she was going through when she wrote it. What people around the world feel like in days when depression hits hard. 

“My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911”, and “I can’t see me cry ever again” are desperate cries for help. 

It’s good to see that on her interview she mentioned it was a healing process. But now the song sounds different. The robotic beats are almost like she’d rather be a robot instead of feeling such intense emotions for so long. 

As someone who’s struggling with depression as well, I can almost see her writing the song, alone, at night. “Pop a 911 then pop another one” - call for help then take something to numb the pain temporarily. 

imnotyourbabe10

That's a really good take on it!  I find this record to really be about mental health and well-being.  It is a tough album to listen to for me because, although it is empowering, the material in incredibly difficult.  Kind of like the ASIB soundtrack.  Great work and all but damn, I don't want to be sad.  At least Chromatica is her way of dancing though the pain.

Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

That's a really good take on it!  I find this record to really be about mental health and well-being.  It is a tough album to listen to for me because, although it is empowering, the material in incredibly difficult.  Kind of like the ASIB soundtrack.  Great work and all but damn, I don't want to be sad.  At least Chromatica is her way of dancing though the pain.

Exactly! You can dance to the song/album, but you can’t help but feel the pain as well. Dance your way through your sadness and it’ll eventually go away. That’s what this song brings to me.

GerMonsterNotta

:hug:
Theres a lot of pain packaged in this album, and I really hope inspires even more kindness in our community. 

Fun Tonight is the one that gets me.... My heart 

It really contains sad lyrics, like most of the albums

And it's a B O P

no

the beat makes me wanna bop while the lyrics make me wanna cry. i wanna hug her.

herassisfamous

So sad as in it's a literal ruined orgasm omg. I was sooo hyped when it began and I love it till the chorus. It would be no.1 for me on Chromatica if the chorus was something else. Like, why did u build up if you weren't gonna deliver. Lyric and vocalwise it's still perfect tho

All we need is love

Mavis Gary

OMG this sounds like everything I wanted in at least one song from the album. Melancholy vibe with beats. Please God let this be what I need. :pray:

elijahfan

The song literally choked me up, first because of how good it was, and then hearing the lyrics and completely identifying with it. It was both heartbreaking and comforting, knowing I'm not the only one feeling exactly that way.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

911 is the song I’m most hyped to hear, is it good?

Sis, you aren't ready

Archived