šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 is so sad

DSK

Featured Posts

Rifek

This is literally dancing through the painĀ 

i canā€™t even describe how good this song is and this is probably the biggest BOP of the whole albumĀ 

def my fav Gaga albumĀ 

gosh

iā€™m so emotional

THIS IS SOOOO GOOOOIOOD

every trackĀ :nooo:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

TortureMeOnReplay
28 minutes ago, DSK said:

This song is so sad. Itā€™s the first one that got my attention as I listened through the tracks, and I immediately felt a connection to the vibe it brings.Ā 

But now reading through the lyrics I canā€™t help but feel empathetic and a bit sad for Gaga. Imagining what she was going through when she wrote it. What people around the world feel like in days when depression hits hard.Ā 
Ā 

ā€œMy biggest enemy is me, pop a 911ā€, and ā€œI canā€™t see me cry ever againā€ are desperate cries for help.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s good to see that on her interview she mentioned it was a healing process. But now the song sounds different. The robotic beats are almost like sheā€™d rather be a robot instead of feeling such intense emotions for so long.Ā 
Ā 

As someone whoā€™s struggling with depression as well, I can almost see her writing the song, alone, at night. ā€œPop a 911 then pop another oneā€ - call for help then take something to numb the pain temporarily.Ā 

I think "I can't ever see me cry ever again" might alsoĀ allude to the anti-psychotic'ss effects on her emotionally. It might make it hard for her to cry as well.

Lord Temptation

Itā€™s not as sad as Replay thoughĀ :messga:

So much of my own music sounds this. Written at night, during depressive episodes. Not necessarily healing for me, but it's like I vent my sadness in to my music.

Her & I are so similar in that aspect. One of my favourite tracks from the album, defo

2 hours ago, Suigetsu said:

It's a skip for me

How the hell is 911 a skip compared to the rest of the tracks on the album šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

Suigetsu
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

How the hell is 911 a skip compared to the rest of the tracks on the album šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

Different taste?Ā :fail:

LadyGagasGodSon

Gaga has done such a great job juxtaposing the pain/darkness of a song's message against the almost joyful and dance beats. It's weirdly... emotional (for lack of a better word), in the bestĀ way.

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

Archived