💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GROWmatica

BLOODANDSEMEN

Featured Posts

BLOODANDSEMEN

First listen, I was just thinking. Not what I was expecting. 
Second listen, was feeling a bit disappointed and confused.
Put my headphones in later, and now I'm fully appreciating it.

Anyone else having this experience?

I want Gaga to create the work that she wants to create, I want her to be happy.

This music is definitely meant to be BLASTED, not quietly played. 

Thoughts? Reflections? Ticklings? :ohwell:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism

Just like all Gaga albums, we need time to digest, appreciate then let the production and lyrics grow on and that’s what I love from her.

cold heartedpop

TBH  at first I was like kinda agree but on my second listen I’m full on boppin I think it’s because it’s literally not what she’s ever done 💞

xoxo Feels so good!

Thats stupid Luv
1 minute ago, BLOODANDSEMEN said:

First listen, I was just thinking. Not what I was expecting. 
Second listen, was feeling a bit disappointed and confused.
Put my headphones in later, and now I'm fully appreciating it.

Anyone else having this experience? I want Gaga to create the work that she wants to create, I want her to be happy.
But a lot of this music I won't be listening to unless i'm doing cardio or i'm at the club.

Thoughts? Reflections? Ticklings? :ohwell:

I agree. There’s some songs I just can’t digest sadly (replay, free woman and enigma all feel too samey) but the more I listen the more I am on board with the overall vision. Babylon , fun tonight , sour candy and rain on me hit SO well that I can start to vibe the album

sleepyhead

i'm starting to like sour candy lol .. and u need to blast this music tbh 

likeitrough

it's not what I expected at all and it really has taken a second listen for everything to settle (my own excitement and a new sound from her). I think that you'll find yourself coming back to it really soon. <3 

Prostitute Barbie

100% this. I was so hyped the first time around and some of it was pretty unexpected. But then I listened again and thought wait just a MINUTE. And then after the third time I've officially decided this album is a divine gift from the other realm and I am in love with it 

Obobo

this is the first gaga album, were I was legit disappointed listening but now I can't stop. :vegas: I guess I'm finally understanding the sine that healed gaga.

ultradim

not me lol

loved it since the first listen. it literally blasted me 

:giveup::giveup:

⚔battle for your life ⚔

BLOODANDSEMEN
1 minute ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

I agree. There’s some songs I just can’t digest sadly (replay, free woman and enigma all feel too samey) but the more I listen the more I am on board with the overall vision. Babylon , fun tonight , sour candy and rain on me hit SO well that I can start to vibe the album

Agreed buddy. Replay and Plastic Doll is my least favorite I think. All of the songs have very nice production. There's a gem in all of the songs, even if some don't resonate fully.

Lorde Von Kok

delete this :trollga:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

HorusRa2

Literally listened to Fun Tonight first this morning and felt disappointed. 2 hours later and I nearly cried because I felt it. I think it's just what happens when you have so much anticipation and you finally get the new music. I've had the same experience literally every time she's released music. The hype, the immediate disappointment (8/10 times) and then I flip on a dime probably 6/10 times and love whatever it was I was initially disappointed by. 

Gaga just posted on Instagram to email Bobby your particular and exquisite taste, and GAGA will record an album that is personalized. 

Archived