Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GROWmatica

BLOODANDSEMEN

Featured Posts

boyerased

I’m still processing it but from what I can digest so far it’s a grower. It’s really weird to hear her bring full on non stop pop song after song after years. I can see that she’s growing lyrically. I feel like they’re more sophisticated honestly. There’s also this gospel/spiritual undercurrent that I didn’t expect. I find it more spiritual and introspective than Joanne honestly. There’s a lot of existential questions she’s posing. 

I love how she started the album with her wanting to go home and ended it with rising to the heavens above. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

I'm 100% sure it's a grower yeah. And also it requires VOLUME to really appreciate the whole thing. Anyway first spin one thing just pops out : Gaga's voice ! Her vocals are simply s.t.e.l.l.a.r and the whole album sounds like a heavy hand in a smooth glove. Very engaging. Except I don't know if Stupid Love will sink in line with the rest of the songs, cause right now it feels like it just sticks out as it doesn't belong to the whole production. Time will tell.

Rn I'm like when you meet someone shortly for the first time and then you find yourself alone later with that person image on constant rewind embedded in your mind. Wtf... I think I NEED to see her again !... Cause I think... I'm... in... LOVE !  :heart:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Prada

Agree.

After 6 hours long of listening, I can say that.

Gaga really created something so beautiful.

LOVED the Chromatica..

Bowman

First listen I was only sure about a few songs but second listen I'm recognising the tracks more and taking in the production and lyrics and i'm loving it even more now!!!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Galactic Mess

So far I'm really enjoying everything.

It might have something to do with the fact that I wasn't really expecting any specific sound or direction from Chromatica. After all the radically different album cycles she's been through (v.g. AP and C2C), I've learned to let go of building castles on the sand about what her music should or would sound like (according to my taste, obviously). Now I just appreciate her work for what it is: amazing, intriguing and mostly unpredictable.

Besides, even if I didn't like the music, all this alien aesthetic is to die for.

The exact SAME as me.

Still not as blown away as I was with ARTPOP but the transition from II to 911 is everything

Archived