Christina Aguilera vs Justin Timberlake

mzncb

Christina Aguilera vs Justin Timberlake  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Christina Aguilera vs Justin Timberlake

• JT talking about Britney in Justified era
    • Xtina talking about Britney Spears 1999-2013

Featured Posts

Which is the better video from the mainstream careers which Britney Spears birthed/created?

Lorde Von Kok

Stream Rain On Me :awkney:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

1 hour ago, bionic said:

I don't understand the question

On 5/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, Faysalaaa said:

What is this? and didnt you post this yesterday?

The point is that-by virtue of the music video of her debut single being her vision/idea-Britney Spears created and birthed the mainstream solo careers of both Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

So i wanted to inquire which was the better video: Justin Timberlake talking about Britney during the Justified era, when Britney created his solo career, or Christina Aguilera talking about Britney from 1999-2013, over a period of a dozen years.

6 minutes ago, mzncb said:

The point is that-by virtue of the music video of her debut single being her vision/idea-Britney Spears created and birthed the mainstream solo careers of both Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

So i wanted to inquire which was the better video: Justin Timberlake talking about Britney during the Justified era, when Britney created his solo career, or Christina Aguilera talking about Britney from 1999-2013, over a period of a dozen years.

Umm what a weird question, and this is 2020 not 1999

Im Britney's biggest fan but Britney did not create Justin or Christina

bionic
32 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Reflection was released 6 months before Baby One More Time

buy bionic

Archived