Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon makes straight people gay

DSK

Featured Posts

So I went into a store a few hours ago and played Babylon on my phone very loud, weird things started happening. 

Suddenly the lights turned off and a disco ball hung from the ceiling with pink laser lights around. People started looking at each other with a sassy face, and in the blink of an eye everyone was in heels voguing on the ground as if they were in a competition, taking turns singing to the words of the song “battle for your life, Babylon”. On the corner, a shy dancer only mumbled “gossip gossip” through the song while taking sips from his cosmopolitan. 

As soon as the song ended, everything sort of came back to normal, people pretended nothing happened. It will be forever their secret - they had a great gay experience. Their Babylon. 

ps.: it’s Black Jesus | Amen Fashion on steroids. Get your catwalk ready to listen to it. 

Pennywise

So I have to make my metal-fan-straight crush listen to it then, brb :gaycat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Vitleysingur

It also made some gays (little moth labsters) straights :billie:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

CautiousLurker
Just now, chromadicka said:

i feel like mdna is going to sue

If she does, someone should play Babylon to her so she'll become a lesbian and realize she has a crush on Gaga and cancel the lawsuit :vegas:

Agagkills

And the twinks / bears will be having a orgy/orgasms on the dance floors . Lmfao :billie:

GaGaAst

I finally have a chance with my crush who is a straight guy, until he listens to Babylon

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

14 minutes ago, DSK said:

On the corner, a shy dancer only mumbled “gossip gossip” through the song while taking sips from his cosmopolitan. 

Mmmm that part seems a LITTLE exaggerated :huntyga:

herassisfamous

Honestly I expected Babylon to be the Born This Way of this album but it turned out to be the Teeth of it :derpga:

All we need is love

4 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

Honestly I expected Babylon to be the Born This Way of this album but it turned out to be the Teeth of it :derpga:

And that’s great! Haha

all the other songs can be the BTW of this album. 

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, DSK said:

And that’s great! Haha

all the other songs can be the BTW of this album. 

Okay I'm gonna be a little whinester here but, can you imagine the hauslabs instrumental with bowie's the fame sampled with her absolutely smash vocals & lyrics? Why would she touch thaaaaat :messga:

All we need is love

Archived