đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sour Candy audio: 1M likes

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Psyduck
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Can we send 14 tracks to the top 100 the way The Weeknd did?

It would be hard, Gaga isn't a streaming force. But I'll think 5 or more tracks will + Stupid Love re-entry

keep on looking for Psyduck

Yxilon

it's not even k-pop music, it's euro-inspired voguing :messga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

MonsterInThe6
14 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

Tbh I really dislike Sour Candy. Not fond of the Japanese trend of boy and girlbands, I just dislike the music genre they have and Sour Candy sounds more like Blackpink ft Gaga than the other way around. The song is only 2:37 and I had to wait 1 hole minute until I heard Gaga. 

Nope I really hope the other tracks are NOTHING like this.

On the positive side; I do like Gaga singing the chorus.

... gurl... its Korean....:messga:

InstantDejavu
1 hour ago, AMURER said:

I don't think you can be fond of the trend you talk about when you are confusing japanese and korean music :billie:

can you blame me? They all sound the same to me...I barely know anything of both Japanese or Korean culture as I just am not interested in them in any way. The culture just is not appealing to me.

Probably gonna be called a racist for saying this lol. I have nothing but really NOTHING against them but as I said, their culture and style and whatever just isn't in my list of interests. I feel I already have to defend myself just by typing this down lol.

Whatever that aside...still doesn't change the fact that it's more Blackpink ft Gaga than the other way around...

moonsago

Wait so was it released at the start of the new tracking week in america? Isn’t it loosing streams streams & buys to this week? I am confuseddd

Archived