Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gonna be annoying and ask....(Babylon Haus Lab remix)

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

I love Babylon and of course, we were expecting the production to be like the snippets we've heard so far and the production from Haus labs promos.

I am wondering if any of you who are good at making remixes could put the vocals over the one we thought we were getting 

I know we have a brand new album full of songs but i just wanna hear what it was going to sound like! (or as close as we'll get anyway)

That beat was so addictive!

Am I A Girl

Wait so it doesn’t sound the same as the haus labs video? :/ 

Loewe1000
1 minute ago, Am I A Girl said:

Nope it sounds very different...

RAIN. ON. ME.

CautiousLurker

I'm sure the HL version of Babylon will leak eventually - maybe it will even be released officially - it will be gigahomophobic if it doesn't :neyde:

Am I A Girl
Just now, Loewe1000 said:

Nope it sounds very different...

I have it downloaded but I’m waiting til the official release... I’m kinda upset now, I’ve been so excited for babylon especially after finding out it was the same beat as the haus labs vid :( 

GGDisbetter
2 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

The album version is way better lol

Am I A Girl
Just now, xcxsooyoung said:

The album version is way better lol

Okay good!!! :kara:

aphrodisease

Tbh the album version is not the same song anymore. It's way different now, in a good way. I think the demo/haus version was a bit too harsh sounding.

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

Loewe1000
2 minutes ago, Draven said:

It’s because the Haus Labs version is a remix. :vegas:

This would slay!! Let’s hope it will become an official remix! I could live with that, because I believe I would enjoy both versions.

RAIN. ON. ME.

Kitana

liked the haus labs version alot more, also some vocal layers are missing now which i miss deeply

You will learn respect!

GreekGod
7 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

I have it downloaded but I’m waiting til the official release... I’m kinda upset now, I’ve been so excited for babylon especially after finding out it was the same beat as the haus labs vid :( 

Can you please somehow send the leaked version to me? (My instagram is on my profile).

i avoided all the leaks , that’s why I dont have it. But I’m obsessed with HausLabs instrumental and after hearing the official version I wanna hear demo too 🙏🏽 Thanks.

Archived