đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Sour Candy is the highest Kpop act peak on AM :lolly:. I don’t recall any BTS’s hits bigger than this. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Santa Stefani said:

Well, I was with my boyfriend and forced him to listen to the album :enigma: so, when Fun Tonight popped up it chorus he was like “I really like this one” 

guess you keep on winning @KatieJudasGaga4 :ohwell:

He has taste :firega:

ThisGuyTony

I don’t know why people are freaking out about promo or “lost sales.” :madge: 

The album will be fine.

sarahb
35 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Doesn't Gaga still have the interview in Australia today? That could give more exposure to ROM 

It's airing in just under 25 hours

Gagaism
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t know why people are freaking out about promo or “lost sales.” :madge: 

The album will be fine.

The thing is Gaga usually is very good with sales, that’s why people are freaking out 

ferretti
13 minutes ago, Arturo said:

In regards to what is happening in the US.

First of all it is very serious. And I hope people can do their part by donating to orgs like the Black Visions Collective, Reclaim The Block, or North Star Health Collective.

Second of all there’s no need to get defensive about this affecting Gaga because some stans are using this tragic situation to drag her.

All my non Gaga stan friends support Black Lives Matter and the fight that’s happening by donating and raising awareness and still went out of their way to tell me how good Chromatica is. In times of turmoil people still listen to music. Sometimes it’s the only thing to keep us sane. People are enjoying Chromatica and the numbers don’t lie. She’s killing it and myself and others are so happy we have music to turn to when we’re hurting.

But even if the numbers weren’t as stellar as they are who cares? You’re a ****ing idiot if you’re seriously more concerned about a chart than people dying.

You're an icon of the charts and in our hearts :kara:

Donating is the most helpful, especially if you can afford Gaga jocks. I donated to Minnesota Freedom Fund and North Star today.

I did it while streaming Chromatica on loop. Not for the charts, because it's a masterpiece. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Santa Stefani said:

The thing is Gaga usually is very good with sales, that’s why people are freaking out 

Usually only fans buy the album the first week, which they’ve already done.

Arturo
Just now, ferretti said:

You're an icon of the charts and in our hearts :kara:

Donating is the most helpful, especially if you can afford Gaga jocks. I donated to Minnesota Freedom Fund and North Star today.

I did it while streaming Chromatica on loop. Not for the charts, because it's a masterpiece. 

Love that. The only reason I didn’t post about Minnesota Freedom Fund is because they said they’re overwhelmed with donations and instructed us to now donate towards other organizations that need it more. :heart: 

ferretti
19 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

I hope Spotify US surprises us because on iTunes the album tracks are doing pretty bad..didn't expect it to be honest

Does anyone really album bomb iTunes anymore? Even if she is performing somewhat badly with that, I don't think it really matters as she seems to actually converted to streaming power. ASIB slayed because of the super broad and older age overlap with the super successful movie. I think it's not a big red flag. 

6 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Well, I was with my boyfriend and forced him to listen to the album :enigma: so, when Fun Tonight popped up it chorus he was like “I really like this one” 

guess you keep on winning @KatieJudasGaga4 :ohwell:

Fun Tonight is truly that song. I NEED it sung on the piano in a stadium. No exceptions. It's too good. Gives me Edge of Glory feels (my fave song ever) :giveup:

disco stick tester, inquire within

Andreu
24 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

Free Woman is such a radio hit. Woo:lolly:

I have had the hook of it on my mind for the last 24h :giveup:

Hades

Greek Apple Music

#4 ROM

#7 Sour Candy

#9 Alice

Itunes

#2 Sour Candy

#3 ROM

She's a non-event on spotify so not posting that. :enigma:

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Fun Tonight is truly that song. I NEED it sung on the piano in a stadium. No exceptions. It's too good. Gives me Edge of Glory feels (my fave song ever) :giveup:

I really like Fun Tonight and I still do but it's the only song on the album with an odd placement for me. She just said rain on me cause I'm a free woman and then suddenly the fun is gone. Don't think it could be placed somewhere else tho... Act 2 is perfect and act 3 already has Sine & 1000 Doves

TWICE on hatius

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Genuine Guy 09

Try as I might I haven't connected with fun tonight or 911. They're not songs I crave to listen to unlike some of the others. Fun Tonight reminds me of this:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GipJo
35 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Let me just say this: I encourage every member on this thread to get informed on what is going on in the USA and donate at least a few dollars to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. The unjust killing of black people in the USA has to be stopped and the entire police force of the country needs to be THOROUGLY examined and investigated, there are WAY too many black sheeps in uniforms. Police officers are getting away with with literal murder AGAIN and the very act of it (and proof that it was actual murder) was caught on video tape, yet the authorities see no reason to press charges.

I don't wanna sound like a "white savior", but in these times I think about whether I will still be able to talk to the black friends & little monsters I have made on this site, or whether they won't be here anymore tomorrow because they have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. I worry every time when more than a few hours pass between forum posts, DMs & WhatsApps.

Why would I (or anyone outside of US TBH) donate to them? That's your country's problem, not mine.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived