đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

If the situation in the US may have an influence on Gaga’s lack of promo this week which can hurt the album, then it’s really ok to discuss it without going into details. 

Let me just say this: I encourage every member on this thread to get informed on what is going on in the USA and donate at least a few dollars to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. The unjust killing of black people in the USA has to be stopped and the entire police force of the country needs to be THOROUGLY examined and investigated, there are WAY too many black sheeps in uniforms. Police officers are getting away with with literal murder AGAIN and the very act of it (and proof that it was actual murder) was caught on video tape, yet the authorities see no reason to press charges.

I don't wanna sound like a "white savior", but in these times I think about whether I will still be able to talk to the black friends & little monsters I have made on this site, or whether they won't be here anymore tomorrow because they have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. I worry every time when more than a few hours pass between forum posts, DMs & WhatsApps.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

In regards to what is happening in the US.

First of all it is very serious. And I hope people can do their part by donating to orgs like the Black Visions Collective, Reclaim The Block, or North Star Health Collective.

Second of all there’s no need to get defensive about this affecting Gaga because some stans are using this tragic situation to drag her.

All my non Gaga stan friends support Black Lives Matter and the fight that’s happening by donating and raising awareness and still went out of their way to tell me how good Chromatica is. In times of turmoil people still listen to music. Sometimes it’s the only thing to keep us sane. People are enjoying Chromatica and the numbers don’t lie. She’s killing it and myself and others are so happy we have music to turn to when we’re hurting.

But even if the numbers weren’t as stellar as they are who cares? You’re a ****ing idiot if you’re seriously more concerned about a chart than people dying.

TWICE on hatius

America AM Chart:

#2 Rain On Me

#16 Sour Candy

#27 Alice

#33 SL

#36 Free Woman

#43 911

#52 Fun Tonight

#53 Chromatica I

#57 Plastic Doll

#62 Enigma 

#66 Chromatica II

#74 Sine From Above

#77 Replay

#100 Babylon

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

I hope Spotify US surprises us because on iTunes the album tracks are doing pretty bad..didn't expect it to be honest

iTunes is super promo sensitive, don't worry about it. :billie:

TWICE on hatius

I think Gaga is going to clog the entire top 50 on Spotify tomorrow :nooo:

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Let me just say this: I encourage every member on this thread to get informed on what is going on in the USA and donate at least a few dollars to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. The unjust killing of black people in the USA has to be stopped and the entire police force of the country needs to be THOROUGLY examined and investigated, there are WAY too many black sheeps in uniforms. Police officers are getting away with with literal murder AGAIN and the very act of it (and proof that it was actual murder) was caught on video tape, yet the authorities see no reason to press charges.

I don't wanna sound like a "white savior", but in these times I think about whether I will still be able to talk to the black friends & little monsters I have made on this site, or whether they won't be here anymore tomorrow because they have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. I worry every time when more than a few hours pass between forum posts, DMs & WhatsApps.

Amen

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

America AM Chart:

#2 Rain On Me

#16 Sour Candy

#27 Alice

#33 SL

#36 Free Woman

#43 911

#52 Fun Tonight

#53 Chromatica I

#57 Plastic Doll

#62 Enigma 

#66 Chromatica II

#74 Sine From Above

#77 Replay

#100 Babylon

The way 1000 doves and Chromatica III lost :billie:

TWICE on hatius

Free Woman is such a radio hit. Woo:lolly:

Arturo

Chromatica is the most love I’ve seen for a Gaga release from all my friends in its first week ever. I’m so happy it’s doing well. I mean we don’t even have Spotify numbers and we already know she’s killing it with slayage on Apple Music which is supposed to be her weakest platform.

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

In regards to what is happening in the US.

First of all it is very serious. And I hope people can do their part by donating to orgs like the Black Visions Collective, Reclaim The Block, or North Star Health Collective.

Second of all there’s no need to get defensive about this affecting Gaga because some stans are using this tragic situation to drag her.

All my non Gaga stan friends support Black Lives Matter and the fight that’s happening by donating and raising awareness and still went out of their way to tell me how good Chromatica is. In times of turmoil people still listen to music. Sometimes it’s the only thing to keep us sane. People are enjoying Chromatica and the numbers don’t lie. She’s killing it and myself and others are so happy we have music to turn to when we’re hurting.

But even if the numbers weren’t as stellar as they are who cares? You’re a ****ing idiot if you’re seriously more concerned about a chart than people dying.

Honestly, this is all I needed today. Thank you. 

Arturo
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Honestly, this is all I needed today. Thank you. 

You’re welcome sis. :) :heart: 

mister max

BP is rumored to release their pre-release single (basically the lead of their new album, out in September) on june 12th :giveup: They will probably start teasing this comeback somewhere next week :nooo: Sour Candy will definetly get a boost

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Levine

I just want someone to clarify this for me:

Weekly spotify numbers for ROM: 41.6M

Weekly Spoty numbers for The scotts: 48M

Middays for Gaga: 49.2

Middays for The Scotts: ?

I found this on another forum and they say the 48M for The Scotts are the weekly spotify ones, but they said nobody knows the sum of the middays for TS for the all week, but at this point is clear there are higher than 49.2

What do you think?

Gagaism

Well, I was with my boyfriend and forced him to listen to the album :enigma: so, when Fun Tonight popped up it chorus he was like “I really like this one” 

guess you keep on winning @KatieJudasGaga4 :ohwell:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived