Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Maybe miss Spotify will surprise more than expected tomorrow after the AM surprise

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

I knew I made the right decision when I claimed 911, Madeon simply never disappoints :legend:

The way I claimed Alice, 911, & Replay as my trinity when the tracklist leaked and I couldn’t have been more correct :legend:

CHROMATICA

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Maybe miss Spotify will surprise more than expected tomorrow after the AM surprise

Yep yep the entire album inside the top 20.

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Post is absolutely going to be nominated tho, something Dua might not even achieve. 

Oh yeah, he'll get a nom. I thought you were talking about who would win, sorry.

Yeah, I don't think Dua is a lock yet, Best Pop Solo for sure, ROTY/SOTY I think so too. But AOTY? idk

We're far from the Shallow now

DeanWinchester

When Chromatica serves commercial and critical success, anybody who still discredits her are just outright ignorant and blind.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

vedetegomes

Ok lil wayne released his deluxe of his flopped album funeral with 8 songs one with doja cat and another lil uzi. Only the last one can be a trouble. We are safe

Arizona Sky

Just screen recorded me scrolling down the AM US charts so I never lose that feeling :ladyhaha:

luckythisway
Just now, Adarsh said:

I agree but it doesn’t matter how big the album is. It’s all politics with the academy and they respect Gaga way more than the people you mentioned. :party:

Gaga is more respected than Dua, so yes. Don’t think the boys (Post, Roddy, Abel) and their commercial success aren’t competition. All men need to get Grammy noms are commercial success, while women seem to need both critical & commercial success. Hence why I think Gaga might take Dua’s nom in AOTY.  

CHROMATICA

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

You’re forgetting Hollywood’s Bleeding & Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial which are each bigger than FN & Chromatica (for now at least) but yeah Gaga’s gonna be the biggest female artist going into the 2021 Grammys methinks :vegas:

So right now AOTY noms look something like

1) Future Nostalgia

2) Chromatica

3) Fine Line

4) Hollywood’s Bleeding

5) Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial

6) After Hours

7) Fiona Apple’s Apple (forgot its name) 

8) ????

luckythisway
Just now, vedetegomes said:

Ok lil wayne released his deluxe of his flopped album funeral with 8 songs one with doja cat and another lil uzi. Only the last one can be a trouble. We are safe

Speaking of Lil Uzi, he also released one of the best albums of the year and shouldn’t be ignored. He may be a hip hop dark horse at the Grammys this year. 

CHROMATICA

Arizona Sky
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

So are you ready to admit that at least Alice and Sine From Above will chart on Hot 100

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

Lazz Monster
Just now, Arizona Sky said:

Just screen recorded me scrolling down the AM US charts so I never lose that feeling :ladyhaha:

The way I would have already been super happy with a top 5 peak

But Gaga said, nope, it's my dance floor and I will destroy everyone else :nooo:

We're far from the Shallow now

Bloody

AM CANADA

#3 (=) Rain On Me
#9 (+5) Stupid Love:giveup:
#10 (+8) Sour Candy:giveup:
#14 (+14)  Free Woman
#17 (+13) Alice
#22 (+16) 911
#27 (+16)  Fun Tonight
#29 (+18) Chromatica I
#35 (+19) Plastic Doll
#36 (+19) Sine From Above
#37 (+22)  Enigma
#40 (+22) Chromatica II
#45 (+23) Replay
#58 (+28) Babylon
#61 (+39) 1000 Doves

#73 (new) Lady Gaga - Chromatica III

luckythisway
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

So right now AOTY noms look something like

1)

2) Chromatica

3)

4) Hollywood’s Bleeding

5) Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial

6) After Hours

7) Fiona Apple’s Apple (forgot its name) 

8) ????

Dua & Harry are nowhere near locked for AOTY. Too much pop. These are the only locked albums, I would say. Even Gaga isn’t yet but she’s a safer bet than Gaga/Harry. 

CHROMATICA

weed

OGH's must be literally quaking in their boots :nooo: it's factually smashing on every metric

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived