Rate Chromatica from 1 to 10!

Bonkiii

How do you rate Chromatica?  

777 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Chromatica?

Featured Posts

Freezie03
16 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

I tried so hard but I can’t bring myself to like this album and I’m devastated :messga:.

The sinking feeling I got halfway through the album when I realized I wasn’t liking it was terrible.

I’m happy for everyone who’s loving it and I hope it does well commercially, but I’m so disappointed.

goodness I felt the exact same way. I was just too scared to say anything. there are a few tracks that are good to me but not much that really stands out. It's good enough but not great.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon

A solid 7.5 if I’m taking my stan glasses off but I love it lol

It becomes a solid 8 if you add Love Me Right as the closer :hor:

HorusRa2

I really have a hard time seeing this album as lesd than 6/10. 

I voted 9 btw 

Bonkiii

So far Chromatica has an average voting of 8,3 by the GGD members. I think that’s really good :pawsup:

voidfigure

Guys I know this is a pop forum etc. but I read so many opinions basically saying: "I don't like Chromatica because many of the songs don't have the potential to be hits." I mean... 

However, it's a strong 8 for me. You have to be into its music genre to really really like it, and I recognize that it may require a few more listens, but lyrically is her best work (except for the verses of Babylon and some Plastic Doll lyrics, but they are growing on me) and quintessential Gaga: personal issues and struggles turned into energetic dance music

Lucas

10/10

really the only thing that is not perfect on this album is Stupid Love's chorus, if it had a good chorus the album would be a 11/10

Archived