💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please be careful when discussing today; say [Spoiler]/use spoiler feature

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

While it may be out in your time zone, it will not be out in everyone’s. So that everyone can enjoy the album as Gaga intended, please put [Spoiler] in front of threads that are going to feature things like lyrics, describe how something sounds, etc. But please don’t spoil anything in the title. Don’t say [Spoiler] “_____” from 1000 doves is her best lyric ever. Maybe instead say [Spoiler] Sine From Above Lyric and then in the actual thread say why you think it’s her best. We can’t be too safe!

If a thread does not have  spoiler tag, but you want to say something like lyrics or describe a song, please use the spoiler feature:

Spoiler

I loved the lyric “______” in ________ 

Let’s not keep people who want to discuss Chromatica from discussing it, but let’s keep in mind that not everyone will have necessarily heard it when it is released in your country.

Chromatica is almost here, let’s preserve the experience for everyone :heart: 

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Interlude

Great idea!

Hope people adhere to this, otherwise I can imagine all hell will break loose in a few hours :laughga: 

200.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

River

yeah I've been using in since the recent leak

but don't forget that there's always the no leak discussion

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, River said:

yeah I've been using in since the recent leak

but don't forget that there's always the no leak discussion

This is really helpful! But, since the album will be out, I’m concerned that some threads in Gaga thoughts or the News threads will contain spoilers. 

River
Just now, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

This is really helpful! But, since the album will be out, I’m concerned that some threads in Gaga thoughts or the News threads will contain spoilers. 

yeah it's even better to avoid ggd until the official release of the album

It's like a movie release day

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChromaticRaccoon

I'm in Australia, which means I'll get it only an hour after NZ, but you can bet I'll be logging off from here until after I've heard the album.

Which.. I haven't decided if I should listen to at midnight, or wait until I wake up tomorrow.. what's the rest of ya's doing?

sarahb
11 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Or the threads will be titled "(Spoilers): The line [actual lyric spoiled] in the 1000 Doves bridge is the best part of the whole album"

As if prefacing threads with 'spoiler' at the front makes it okay :selena:

(To be clear that's just an example I haven't heard that song at all :flop:)

Bubblegum Bitch

lol what? what's wrong will happen if someone say "i love fun tonight this song is amazing and it reminds me of dance in the dark"? 

you guys are really going crazy with "spoiler" phobia. 

TheSlash
9 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Which.. I haven't decided if I should listen to at midnight, or wait until I wake up tomorrow.. what's the rest of ya's doing?

Here in Germany we won't get the album for another 14 hours and 30 minutes :selena: . And I won't fvck up my sleep rhythm to listen to an album ( this coming night won't be fun either way bc of the excitement :awkney: ). So after waking up it will be :lana: 

Ew, David!

AlwaysLoveGaga
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Or the threads will be titled "(Spoilers): The line [actual lyric spoiled] in the 1000 Doves bridge is the best part of the whole album"

As if prefacing threads with 'spoiler' at the front makes it okay :selena:

(To be clear that's just an example I haven't heard that song at all :flop:)

Good point! I’ll add that to the original post!

Fanta

Chile don't get me started, I was ready to catch a case when a few idiots were posting the booklet leak all over the Chromatica discussion thread unwarranted. All I saw was a blur of pink and what looked like a headshot so I wouldn't say it's completely spoiled, but damn y'all are annoying.

Please use the spoiler tags before you ruin it for someone else.

SarahG

I have nightshift duty and ill probably listen to it. Hope my patients wont die tho. An hour of listen my not hurt.:laughga:

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

Red Velvet
5 minutes ago, SarahG said:

I have nightshift duty and ill probably listen to it. Hope my patients wont die tho. An hour of listen my not hurt.:laughga:

we salute frontliners like u, saludo po kami sa inyong mga ginagawa sa bansa :heart:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived