💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica If COVID-19 Never Happened

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

I know there's nothing ANYONE could do about it, but it haunts me to this day thinking about the promo Gaga had planned. Coachella is already hurts because I was supposed to go, and so many locals would've been able to witness the serve that is Chromatica. However, she also had live performances and stuff planned too, and those would've each had varying degrees of effect depending on how good the performances wouldve been. On the bright side, COVID definitely brings a different perspective to Rain On Me for a lot of people, as well as it being the only major release in a relatively dry period of music (imagine if Adele or Rihanna released chile-). Also, if Gaga cooks up some good online promo then perhaps even more of the public can get to experience Chromatica than if COVID never happened.

Anyways, what do you think this era would've been like if COVID never happened? Do you think this era would've been drastically different / more well known among the public?

Also saying this so hopefully it eventually manifests - I hope one day Gaga will get to do what she had originally planned, including Coachella and the likes, as well as revealing to us what she DID have planned if COVID never happened :enigma: I'm curious because you can tell Interscope went ALL OUT this era, so they must've had some creative forms of promo we've never seen before. Still it hurts that Gaga would've slayed everyone at Coachella the day Chromatica dropped and probably made headlines and everyone would be talking about it ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:messga:

it’s depressing to even think about how it could have been without b*tchrona. :toofunny:

just a holy fool

TSUNAMI

It's really hard to imagine the world if Covid19 never happened. It's like someone broke the timeline we were in and put us in a completely different one. I cannot imagine world without Covid19 and what the rollout of the album would look like. 

Snorlax
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

It's really hard to imagine the world if Covid19 never happened. It's like someone broke the timeline we were in and put us in a completely different one. I cannot imagine world without Covid19 and what the rollout of the album would look like. 

Mortal Kombat 11 teas

Red Velvet

Excuse me, she's called Miss Rona.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Snorlax said:

Mortal Kombat 11 teas

I had The Flash in mind but okay :lolly:

ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Mortal Kombat 11 teas

Avengers Endgame tease :sis:

sillynate
1 minute ago, Snorlax said:

Mortal Kombat 11 teas

Raiden messing things up AGAIN 

yes and
9 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

On the bright side, COVID definitely brings a different perspective to Rain On Me for a lot of people, as well as it being the only major release in a relatively dry period of music (imagine if Adele or Rihanna released chile-). Also, if Gaga cooks up some good online promo then perhaps even more of the public can get to experience Chromatica than if COVID never happened.

This. 
Fans can complain about coachella and tv shows, but Adele/Rihanna/Taylor (allegedly) would outshine Gaga as always. Now she is the only artist releasing something new. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ApplauseftAdele
6 minutes ago, Oce said:

it’s depressing to even think about how it could have been without b*tchrona. :toofunny:

I know... like it sucks, maybe the entire world would've been talking about the album drop if she could promote correctly who knows :neyde: Anyways I'm praying Interscope has plans to do the promo later on and hopefully make the album about the singles rather than the album itself, aka dragging out the era once corona is lifted and have Gaga use the promo she had originally planned for other singles instead and having 2+ more singles. I mean i'll be honest, I doubt the general public aka the straight people would listen to the entirety of Chromatica and be like this is so good! Like it is probably gonna be very gay dance pop music :vegas: so it would be more smart to make the era about having a bunch of hit singles rather than the album itself

yes and
2 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Excuse me, she's called Miss Rona.

You've changed your user pic :triggered:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

mr.peter

This year and time will always be remembered and that kinda of makes Chromatica Part of it. I been home all day every day. I had so much time to be invested in this album ... it kinda makes it more special. 
20 years form now we will be like “Remember when this came out” and we won’t have any trouble doing that :laughga:

ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

This year and time will always be remembered and that kinda of makes Chromatica Part of it. I been home all day every day. I had so much time to be invested in this album ... it kinda makes it more special. 
20 years form now we will be like “Remember when this came out” and we won’t have any trouble doing that :laughga:

Its also a curse tho, I associate Future Nostalgia with peak corona time and it definitely aged like milk because of that association :vegas: But its almost summer and lockdown is gonna be over soon so we might actually be able to dance with our friends to this album

Red Velvet
6 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

You've changed your user pic :triggered:

#JusticeforJisoo

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RainOnMeYup

Coachella performance with Ariana Grande

Billboard Awards performance with Ariana Grande

SNL performances of maybe Babylon and Rain On Me

Better numbers for Chromatica overall. But hey at least we're getting a #1 from this era. 

Archived