đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Album shipping?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

Andreu

Judging from what people are writing here, when it ships i'll receive an email right?

EDIT: specifically asked about the UK shop, where i ordered from

MiQuenDroid

Just got an email from the French store! It's shipped! 

All I ever wanted was love...

chromatica94
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Judging from what people are writing here, when it ships i'll receive an email right?

I basically was in you're position and I went on to my orders they said "Processed" so I went onto the "Help" bit and looked for what processed actually meant, and it means they are on the way to you, and yes you do get an email but I'm assuming with the delays that the emails will probably come later on.. it's happened before, stuff gets dispatched & you only get a notification later if you don't check you're order status yourself

ALSO, I'm UK too heyyy

I Want To Be Free, Forever Baby..

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I havent received an email but they already charged it and in the order it changed from "Delivery pending" to "Delivery Processed"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

kitykati

I just (like half an hour ago) got an email from the French store that my order (signed CD deluxe) is on my way, in transit? On the website... the delivery status is "corfirmee". My french isn't the greatest (more like non exixtent)... anyone who speaks french... does it mean that it has shipped or that the order has corfirmed? Thank you! Anyways... I'm just happy that I got some sort of notification... I'll be getting the physical album ~ week because of my location.

Edit: I think i got my answer. :)

Andreu

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I havent received an email but they already charged it and in the order it changed from "Delivery pending" to "Delivery Processed"

now that I look at it again, the same has happened to me. :kiss:

Archived