💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica booklet leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Gagaism
27 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

The leaker tweeted he would not review the album until midnight but then tweeted “OH MY ****ING GOD OH MY ****ING GOD YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS I AM LITERALLY CRYING OVER MY LAPTOP” Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Maybe he referenced the NZ midnight :ohwell:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch
16 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

For the person posting the booket? 

it’s this guy 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamescarrollau

That guy says that Babylon sounds like a mix between Like A Prayer and a Bowie song. Maybe I'm deaf, or they changed the song, because it does not sound like that from the leaks:ladyhaha:

River
Spoiler

it kinda look like she actually indeed filmed music videos, there are pics from SL and ROM videos along with other unknown pics

don't read this spoiler if you don't want to talk about leaky leaks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

mr.peter
2 minutes ago, River said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it kinda look like she actually indeed filmed music videos, there are pics from SL and ROM videos along with other unknown pics

don't read this spoiler if you don't want to talk about leaky leaks

I thought that too, but it looks like one of the pics is from the photoshoot on the rocks and she is wearing that thing as a helmet ... wonder if there is a video for that or just a photo shoot visual 

aaronyoji

So where are the photos? Links to photos?? It’s not a leak if it physically shipped to someone so stop acting like children. Not everyone’s getting a physical copy with their money...

mr.peter

And omg that set piece they built for the cover ... hopefully that goes on tour with her or in the Vegas show 

mr.peter
1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

So where are the photos? Links to photos?? It’s not a leak if it physically shipped to someone so stop acting like children. Not everyone’s getting a physical copy with their money...

Go the link above that James twitter GuY 

Dramatica
4 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

So the booklet is just those 3 pictures?

He has the standard edition. It's not the Deluxe booklet

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Here we go with the “call attention to leaks but also report said leaks” thread :saladga:

Thank you!!! People can post the booklet FOR people like me who won’t be able to BUY the vinyl and cd until my covid payment comes in 2 weeks, I need to eat and lost my job. 

so until then I am sad I can’t see the damn booklet! As long as music isn’t leaked what’s the issue :saladga:

to have the luxury to buy it in this pandemic is amazing some people are so spoiled here. Also Gaga shared the cover it’s not like it’s hidden 

SarahG

Theres no leak so far! Its like bobby upgraded her antivirus from free to pro.

Instead of this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf3dcAKzyRK7yj3o7CD2K

We got this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzvBEn9SFrX4ZG1KZGC97

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

KANEGAGA

I find it kinda weird that in his photos, the 1st one of the album cover, it shows the price sticker ON the jewel case.  Aren't price tags usually on the outside plastic wrap of the cd's not INSIDE them?

You can also see it from the 4th pic, it's clearly stuck to the actual jewel case.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamescarrollau/status/1265862634294804480 

Archived