💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So how will tomorrow work re New Zealand?

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

So...

How is tomorrow going to work on GGD? 

It is going to be released in about 8 hours in New Zealand. Will GGD allow people to post links to the music? Technically it's not a leak, but to a lot of other countries it isa not available at the time.

Also, can't people just turn on a VPN to New Zealand time and listen? I'm not going to because I want to wait until midnight, but I'm just confused how this is all going to work. This is my first album release as a member of GGD. 

I'm not entirely sure why they can't do what they do for singles and have it release globally at the same time, but I'm not going to complain, we're getting an album tomorrow:heart:

No shade at all to New Zealand monsters, you guys are so lucky! Go bop in 8 hours:firega:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

I would lowkey appreciate if NZ Monsters would avoid posting topics with content-related titles? Like I just won’t click on any threads because I don’t want to know anything before it’s released here... but I have to be here to host a megarate and I don’t want to run into SPOILERS:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

andy232000

No one can listen to the album by legal means unless you are from those places. I think using a VPN doesnt work because your accounts are already linked to the place/country you live. Also, Gaga wont upload the music into her youtube until NY time. Any link you see to music is basically people who upload it and you would have to rip it off sites or torrents until its officially released in your country. Its technically not a leak, but its very clear its not meant to be heard by everyone at that time. Its a grey area honestly. 

Morphine Prince

In 8 hours the album will be officially released in New Zealand. It will just make its way onto the Internet after that. There's nothing we can do about it. It did not leak, it was officially released, which is a surprise since everything else leaked this era. 

sarahb

I could be wrong but I think they're released at midnight local time so places like NZ, Australia, Asia etc don't miss out on half a day of tracking. 

I am very surprised the album has not leaked yet! Good for her, I think at this time she got almost nothing to lose.

Even if people listen to it a bit early in the internet due to NZ realease, they will stream it later in the day on all platforms anyway... 

CHROMATICA WON!!! 

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Rbr said:

I am very surprised the album has not leaked yet! Good for her, I think at this time she got almost nothing to lose.

Even if people listen to it a bit early in the internet due to NZ realease, they will stream it later in the day on all platforms anyway... 

CHROMATICA WON!!! 

This. I’m really surprised it hasn’t leaked, Gaga and her team have done a fantastic job considering we got a LOT of leaks at the start of the era. 

RAMROD

I will listen on NZ site. Have set up new account with NZ as base country just for that :billie: 

At least it is not illegal leak. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GaGaAst
21 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Technically it's not a leak

it is piracy though

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Franch Toast

New Zealand is awesome:

* no snakes

* competent leader who banned assault weapons and has contained coronavirus

* y'all are the first to legally get Chromatica 

She/Her/Hers

calmar
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

New Zealand is awesome:

* no snakes

and sheep. sheep everywhere.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Anderson123

I can’t believe we’re going completely fresh on this album. I mean, we listened to the leaked Joanne snippets from Amazon, ARTPOP iTunes Festival, Born This Way promo singles. This is all brand new music and it never leaked.  :bradley:

Terrence
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

New Zealand is awesome:

* no snakes

This is Chromatica in disguise

Hurem

Shouldn’t it be easier for you to avoid the forum instead of people having to avoid talking about songs? :rip: I mean, the album is legally being released. I understand that, for whatever reason, waiting for midnight in your timezone is special, but it shouldn’t make other people cater to your feelings of not wanting to be spoiled. :shrug: 

Ricardo

No idea but I already have my VPN ready and my spotify set to Australia, couldn't manage to get NZ, either way I'll wake and the album will be out :vegas:

Archived