Featured Posts

brooklyngypsy
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

apologies, totally misread this lmao

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Every time she does she gets dragged by people saying that she is a white woman of privilege and has no right to speak on the matter or angers the racists who then try and drag her too.

Chromatica Island
Just now, Ziggy said:

Yeah but the last thing beyond something racist that people want to hear is a kindness schpiel from her. It would come off as condescending in this light.

Sorry. I didn't mean any harm with my comment,I will edit it out, thanks for letting me know.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

hoeslay

For everyone in the replies talking about her making it worse for herself and what white people can or can't do...

literally um...not to be a bitch but who cares?

She should to say SOMETHING. Y'all are making excuses for silence and turning a blind eye. Being sad and affected about and quiet at home, trying to have a neutral stance 0- these are things that show you stand with the oppressor. Better to be vilified by some and still actually help to some degree in the process is better than to do nothing at all. 

sadboy

Maybe because she is a musician and not a Goddess that saves the planet from the problems caused by our politicians? She could tweet about it yeah, but what it is gonna do? Worst case, people are gonna drag her for being white like they did with Lana. Nah. She better stay quiet and promote Chromatica tbh She can help the world in silence

Miel
Just now, Adarsh said:

She can be helping and donating behind the scenes. Not everything has to be showed off on social media. 

Absolutely valid, but I think OP's particular point is about highlighting it across her platforms.

3 points in and ready for more

Ziggy
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Sorry. I didn't mean any harm with my comment,I will edit it out, thanks for letting me know.

I know you didn’t! <3 I just mean I can see how it would look to others that are very rightfully angry rn. Just hearing someone say let’s all be kind really wouldn’t make you feel better in that sitch. I know your heart’s in the right place :) 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, brooklyngypsy said:

UMMMMMMMM can we ban you??? 

Why, I'm not saying anything wrong?

hoeslay
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

see! it's literally THIS simple. if Ari can do it, Gaga can too. Again - I won't be surprised if she DOES post about it. I'd expect her to. I'm just waiting and I hope she actually does. 

Miel
Just now, sadboy said:

Maybe because she is a musician and not a Goddess that saves the planet? She could tweet about it yeah, but what it is gonna do? Maybe people are gonna drag her for being white like they did with Lana. Nah. She better stay quiet and promote Chromatica tbh

Lana's incendiary and vaguely coded comments about chart-topping hits is likely a much different situation than Gaga commenting and publicizing on the unlawful death of a Black man by police force, I think.

3 points in and ready for more

Chromatica Island
Just now, Ziggy said:

I know you didn’t! <3 I just mean I can see how it would look to others that are very rightfully angry rn. Just hearing someone say let’s all be kind really wouldn’t make you feel better in that sitch. I know your heart’s in the right place :) 

Someone is saying I need to be banned:billie:

hoeslay

SILENCE MURDERS. THERE IS NO HELP IN BEING SILENT AND LOW KEY ABOUT THIS. 

brooklyngypsy
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Why, I'm not saying anything wrong?

yeah omg my bad i'm so sorry i completely misread your post i thought you were attacking them :toofunny:

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Like I said I know the history of my ancestors (Native American) so I know about these awful things.

Archived