Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga, Pls Talk About George Floyd

hoeslay

Featured Posts

KingRedd

She needs to speak now... I had to defend her on her post to Twitter of her and Ariana. She needs to acknowledge it! Not only because Chromatica is coming but because she has a lot of black fans that would benefit from seeing their fave encourage them. Every little bit helps. I really hope she does. Gaga is known as the Kindness preacher. 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Lmao of course all the white monsters speaking up on why she SHOULDNT say anything... smh whatever. Hope y’all enjoy Chromatica 

May I Read You? 😎

shame

so what did beyonce tweet? :reductive:

angels forever, forever angels

hoeslay

Gaga just called attention to what this was: murder. From my perspective (I'm not black so I apologize if this comes off as reaching), she didn't seem to do too much or say anything ridiculous. Simple and concise and bringing light to the matter and hopefully making her fanbase think about all this. 

Gaga posted about it.

Did Gaga see this thread :cryga:

Omg she even said:

And we all know this is not the first time the country has spoken up about this corrupt and unacceptable activity.

She visits GagaDaily, CONFIRMED

KingRedd

Sooo glad she did that! She was straight to the Point and strong. Good for Gaga and I hope this helps any monsters feeling unsafe. 

May I Read You? 😎

PaulaMonster13
4 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Whenever she decides to tweet about something like this it usually takes a bit of time for her to do it. I'm sure she's gonna speak up about this issue, maybe not today but soon.

Told You So Shrug GIF

rasclautmangos
3 hours ago, KingRedd said:

She needs to speak now... I had to defend her on her post to Twitter of her and Ariana. She needs to acknowledge it! Not only because Chromatica is coming but because she has a lot of black fans that would benefit from seeing their fave encourage them. Every little bit helps. I really hope she does. Gaga is known as the Kindness preacher. 

I don't feel encouraged by Lady Gaga in any way on this issue, but it may encourage some of her out of touch little monsters to become activists themselves.

I'm glad she acknowledged the situation and issued a thoughtful comment. I'm also happy she didn't do a kindess speech.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Sooo glad she did that! She was straight to the Point and strong. Good for Gaga and I hope this helps any monsters feeling unsafe. 

It was a good, concise comment & I'm glad she posted the phone #s of the D.A. IMO only stans care when celebs speak out, but if it helps even a tiny percentage become more aware it's a very good thing.

I'm a WOC and thought she would be better off keeping her mouth shut for a number of reasons to be honest, but I wasn't giving her enough credit (I was..a bit afraid she'd say some vague platitude). I think she learned from the 2016 mess, when she posted several things in support of Black Lives Matter but then made the mistake of asking what she can do to help (she clearly meant well, but people were also tired (still are tired) of white people asking to be educated & she got dragged to h*ll and it went overboard...to the point people accused her of trying to profit off Travyon's death with Angel Down & a blue check mark asked her if she wanted a "mammy").

fede ARTPOP

Gaga spying GGD to see our reactions:enigma:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived