💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

M*donna stans’ plan to tank Chromatica backfires

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

They’re trying to email professional metacritic influencers to try and tank the album... and the second pic is what the guy posted on his story.

But then, clearly monsters weren’t having it, and they told on them, so then he posted this 💀 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996

as someone who loves both madonna and gaga its so infuriating when either fan base tries to sabotage the other artist 

they’re both great in their own right, grow tf up

Interlude

Some people have way too much time on their hands..

Disgusted Cringe GIF

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

GaGaAst

they seriously need to stop with this. How can someone be so obsessed? Its so childish. 

STAN CULTURE AND SOCIAL MEDIA WILL KILL HUMANITY SLOWLY AND CREATE A THIRD WORLD WAR

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Judas Society
1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

as someone who loves both madonna and gaga its so infuriating when either fan base tries to sabotage the other artist 

It's mostly Madonna stans talking **** about Gaga most of the time. Only a small group of Monsters retaliate by making fun of Madonna. Madonna stans actively hate on Gaga.

farting

Lmao they’re the most at-risk demo for covid. Watch it saggies, we’ll cough on you. 

derpmonster

I guess this is what rich retired gays do with their time :rip:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

EuphoricVibez

This is tragic. Don't they have anything better to do? Then again, I probably answered my own question because they don't. :triggered: One would expect them to behave better than this.

He/him/his

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

when have monsters done this to madonna? most gaga stans like her

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Some have tried to poke fun at Madonna, and their fanbase, but NOT at this level. A few of these Madonna stans need to take a seat, and let us have our moment without them trying to obsessively hate over Gaga, and the liddos.

He/him/his

Judas Society
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Just a small group of Monsters who makes fun of Madonna because Madonna stans actively hate on Gaga. It's more of a reaction towards Madonna's vile fans.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

Sorry, Monsters never  try to sabotage Madge. Herself and her stans did that job just fine themselves :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest Adarsh

These geriatrics have nothing better to do lol name a more pathetic fanbase I’ll wait 

Archived