💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

M*donna stans’ plan to tank Chromatica backfires

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

On 5/28/2020 at 4:19 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

They’re trying to email professional metacritic influencers to try and tank the album... and the second pic is what the guy posted on his story.

But then, clearly monsters weren’t having it, and they told on them, so then he posted this 💀 

Stop trying to take Madonna stans as one blame. Those fans are stupid at but at least I know 30 other Madonna-stans who are gonna stream Chromatica. Let’s celebrate those 30 instead of getting annoyed by 2 childish people

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, mariomania1234 said:

They stay bitter that Gaga has the respect that Madonna has been trying her whole career to achieve. 

I'm a fan of both so don't come for me.

Madonna is being inspiration for most of pop girls, she's got almost 40 years of career and got critical acclaim long before Gaga, if you are fan of both you should know that, just saying :oops:

On 5/28/2020 at 5:23 AM, Lion Heart said:

Let's be honest, half the Madonna stans are on this site too. :rip:

Yes we are, but we still like Gaga for the person she is. We don’t blame her, and as I said before, I know many Madonna fans that likes gaga :) 

On 5/28/2020 at 4:32 AM, Archduchess said:

Those old loose ass bitches need to learn 

You need to learn to not insult people with ageist comments, I'm fan of both nad only 3 years older than Gaga!

Okay, this sh*t is pathetic and all but why does someone who was described as a “professional metacritic influencer” post childish ageists stuff as a response to some fanatics in his IG stories

Katsuki Bakugo
On 5/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, malazam said:

3 people can't do that :ladyhaha:

This comment slays!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archduchess
15 hours ago, proxy said:

Madonna is being inspiration for most of pop girls, she's got almost 40 years of career and got critical acclaim long before Gaga, if you are fan of both you should know that, just saying :oops:

you don't even know what i was talking about madam

ThisGuyTony

Not our fault that Gaga is constantly being praised and Madge is dragged. :rip: 

PlasticDollGirl

How come when I post about Madonna I get warning points :neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Noir

People are working tirelessly in hospitals across the world to save lives and then this what some Madonna freak fans are up to... God truly did create good and evil 

TheBadRomancer

here we go again... bound to happen but we still end up on top :-)))))

vixdean

Posting this here as well, because what is claimed in this thread is not true.

Being both a huge Gaga and Madonna fan, I really hate seeing this type of stan war being pushed to this day.

However, these emails don’t came from a Madonna fan, and the screenshot being circulated from a member of MadonnaNation is completely fake. 

And here are the receipts;

MNation members account:

2-D2-B8-F5-E-63-CD-470-F-9054-58932-CEA7

Post history from the day of that faked screenshot, when he/she hadn’t even posted on the Gaga thread:

584-A3056-DBC3-4372-BA87-A4-FFE51-EF4-BA

And finally, his/hers response when thy found out that a supposed fake post from him was making the rounds on stan twitter claiming that he had emailed reviewers pretending to be a Gaga fan:

525-A584-E-0-FC8-4-A75-BAE4-06-DE39-ADEE

So yes, the blame being place on a Madonna fan for that is 100% fake news.

I don’t visit MadonnaNation often, and don’t care about the other artists threads. I mostly use MadonnaInfinity, GGD and FOTP. But I double checked because this didn’t seem right.

So this email either was sent by another a member of another fanbase or  an actual little monster, but definitely not by this MNation member. 

I really just hope that at some point fans of these two fanbases can stop going at each others throats all the time.

God Control
On 5/27/2020 at 10:30 PM, Adarsh said:

These geriatrics have nothing better to do lol name a more pathetic fanbase I’ll wait 

I mean let’s not forget how Gaga’s team was shaming Madonna on daily basis all while Gaga was #PromotingOnlineKindness and monsters wishing cancer and aids on Madonna fans and offering blowjobs for an Applause purchase.

Point is stan culture is repulsive and the fact that any fan base think they can “tank” another artist’s career is beyond delusional. Hell people couldn’t even tank rapists’ careers and they think Madonna and Gaga’s careers hinge on each other’s fan bases pulling such cheap antics? Both artists are far above these and don’t need lawyers from their fan base to tank the other side.

Archived