Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

M*donna stans’ plan to tank Chromatica backfires

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
28 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

as someone who loves both madonna and gaga its so infuriating when either fan base tries to sabotage the other artist 

they’re both great in their own right, grow tf up

girl when have monsters done anything to sabotage Madge? Stop with this fantasical narrative. She sabotages herself and we make fun of her at most. We don't spend our lives hating on her. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miichael

As a fan of both Gaga and Madonna, things like this are so frustrating. Like honestly what is the point? Why do people insist on being so negative and rude? What do they personally gain out of it? If you don't like something or someone then just leave them be. :coffee:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Mr S

Was the reviewer really corrected? Because he says Madonna fans are awful TOO which implies that we are still awful.

SMILE2NE1

Would've thought by that age, they'd have developed enough to understand the idea of living your own best life...

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Was the reviewer really corrected? Because he says Madonna fans are awful TOO which implies that we are still awful.

I mean he’s not wrong 

emma roberts is an abuser

RebeldeFaith

This is probably the work of a pawsdownlittlemonsters follower or the person themself. Not gonna work though. :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

TimisaMonster

The way all the standoms know this album is a complete CULTURAL RESET and are not coping with the reality well...

:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

But I thought Madonna was the queen of pop? :oprah: her stans are obviously threatened by Gaga's success. I guess they just don't have faith in Madonna's ability to succeed these days without someone to push down :shrug:

🖤

Lion Heart

Let's be honest, half the Madonna stans are on this site too. :rip:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ice bear

we're sorry for the big bad part of our fandom

ice heard one side from above

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Let's be honest, half the Madonna stans are on this site too. :rip:

They only come out when it’s convenient. I’m sure most of them will ignore this thread :ladyhaha:

derpmonster

The definition of OGHs (Obsessed Gaga Haters). :rip: Some of these hate Gaga more than they like their fave. Obsessed and pressed. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

As much as I loathe this kind of hating behaviour, I also would love to ask people on here to not age discriminate Madonna fans. Let's show them that we are above this and we are the kidness punks Gaga wants us to be.

Archived