3 people can't do that :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archduchess

Those old loose ass bitches need to learn 

Leoj305

I love Madonna and Gaga. Madonna is such an amazing artist. Born this way happened in 2011. And Gaga isn’t marketed as the next Madonna at all anymore. She’s made her own legacy. Her new music sounds nothing like Madonna also. 

Red

Imagine being older than 12 and doing this type of ****

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Adelita

These old f*** will never get over the fact that Gaga beat Madonna with 1/3 of the time in the game. :lmao:

Sickness

Remember when they started emailing critics and the ****ing Academy so ASIB wouldn't get an Oscar? lmfaooo they need to make better use of their daily wifi hour at the nursing home.

BangTheGong

Oh god I thought this was real... and it's upsetting people on twitter sigh. :fail:

mariomania1234

They stay bitter that Gaga has the respect that Madonna has been trying her whole career to achieve. 

I'm a fan of both so don't come for me.

Lordeygogz
14 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I guess this is what rich retired gays do with their time :rip:

I really don't think they're rich tho :awkney:

Poor old people, let 'em have a little fun, it must be sad being old af and having nothing to do with their time besides waiting death :reductive:

Anderson123

As a fan of both Madonna and Gaga, it’s embarrassing to see them pitting popstars against each other when they’re gays in their 40’s acting like teenagers. :toofunny: 

Some of those reviewers are Madonna stans so not gonna be surprised if there are negative ones. It’s almost a guarantee that they will bash her, they’re delusional and still living in the past. 

hardcore1996
23 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

It's mostly Madonna stans talking **** about Gaga most of the time. Only a small group of Monsters retaliate by making fun of Madonna. Madonna stans actively hate on Gaga.

18 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Just a small group of Monsters who makes fun of Madonna because Madonna stans actively hate on Gaga. It's more of a reaction towards Madonna's vile fans.

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sorry, Monsters never  try to sabotage Madge. Herself and her stans did that job just fine themselves :billie:

i agree with you all 100% thinking about it. Even when gaga fans were mean towards madge it was only because of something rude she did. I was just trying to be.. uh... diplomatic. 

edit: dont be agist towards madonna fans, making fun of their age isnt gonna help anything 

LaLuna

If Madonna is better than Gaga then why are they so damn insecure 

giphy.gif

TheSlash

The effort, I- :air: .

It's sad how much this album release must affect their own lives to do such pathetic things. I mean, I'm not a Madonna fan, but she deserves a better fandom :smh:

Ew, David!

Archived