💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VPN PSA- How to Change Country on Spotify

Prostitute Barbie

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

I keep seeing people ask about how to do this and I’ve posted it in other topics but may as well just make it its own. Disclaimer this has absolutely nothing to do with anything that may or may not be occurring anytime soon :selena: VPN can be used when you travel to another country and would like to use your Spotify, so this is just a helpful piece of advice on how you can do this. 

1. Create a new account with just the "free" version of Spotify 

2. Download NordVPN app and sign up for a 7 day free trial

3. Select desired country from this app and make sure it connects to this VPN

4. On the spotify website sign in with the new free account and under "edit profile" change the country to wherever you’ve set the VPN. 

I hope you’ve found this random educational piece helpful and however you choose to wield this power rests in your hands now :ohwell:

Also I'm on ios but according to another user who posted on this thread you might need to do this if on Android: "if you guys are doing the vpn thing and have an android phone, you can download the Spotify Premium APK  and install it. i tested it and logged in with the new acct i created and it works percectly, no ads, no shuffle and the highest quality."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie
4 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Does this count to Billboard tho? :triggered:

No, but neither do le*ks :trollga:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
37 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I keep seeing people ask about how to do this and I’ve posted it in other topics but may as well just make it its own. Disclaimer this has absolutely nothing to do with anything that may or may not be occurring anytime soon :selena: VPN can be used when you travel to another country and would like to use your Spotify, so this is just a helpful piece of advice on how you can do this. 

1. Create a new account with just the "free" version of Spotify 

2. Download NordVPN app and sign up for a 7 day free trial

3. Select desired country from this app and make sure it connects to this VPN

4. On the spotify website sign in with the new account and under "edit profile" change the country to wherever you’ve set the VPN. 

I hope you’ve found this random educational piece helpful and however you choose to wield this power rests in your hands now :ohwell:

Wait but I thought with the free Spotify you can’t listen to albums and can only listen to songs on shuffle ?

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Wait but I thought with the free Spotify you can’t listen to albums and can only listen to songs on shuffle ?

Those will be bypassed 

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, Austin said:

So Which country should we be changing it to to hear the album?

Album? I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. Have you ever visited New Zealand? It’s a lovely country 

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

Those will be bypassed 

what do you mean bypassed?

JRCF29

Edit I thought this was with the intention of something else I see now that it has nothing to do with charts and it’s about getting the album early BUT we need those streams to count towards USA totals too 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Austin
1 minute ago, BrownEyess said:

Album? I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. Have you ever visited New Zealand? It’s a lovely country 

It's on my list of places to visit!

Prostitute Barbie
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what do you mean bypassed?

I mean that you won’t be restricted to using shuffle 

Prostitute Barbie
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Edit I thought this was with the intention of something else I see now that it has nothing to do with charts and it’s about getting the album early BUT we need those streams to count towards USA totals too 

So stream whatever you’d like in the USA as soon as it becomes available 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Wait how do you actually select NZ as the country? I already got the free trial then when I click NZ it wants me to subscribe again but then tells me I’m already subscribed lol 

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Wait how do you actually select NZ as the country? I already got the free trial then when I click NZ it wants me to subscribe again but then tells me I’m already subscribed lol 

Happened to me too try quitting the app and reopening 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

Happened to me too try quitting the app and reopening 

Ok that worked but do you know if you Can connect to a different country using the app ?

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived