Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, SAMSVQ said:

Will this work from mobile?

Yes but you must change the country from the spotify website not the app 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you need to make a new free Spotify account ? Can we not just edit and change the country of our own accounts ?

It won’t allow me to create a new Spotify free cause I already have a premium subscription 

Is it not easier to just change the location on your Apple ID to New Zealand then listen to chromatica on your actual Spotify account, and change location back after when done 🤷🏽‍♀️

Prostitute Barbie
23 minutes ago, Waad said:

Why do you need to make a new free Spotify account ? Can we not just edit and change the country of our own accounts ?

18 minutes ago, Waad said:

It won’t allow me to create a new Spotify free cause I already have a premium subscription 

1 minute ago, Waad said:

Is it not easier to just change the location on your Apple ID to New Zealand then listen to chromatica on your actual Spotify account, and change location back after when done 🤷🏽‍♀️

You need to create new email address and then use that to make the new spotify. The premium cannot do this because it's automatically set to change to whatever country you are physically in. I tried apple ID and couldn't get it to change countries without updating payment info/address to match the new country

• 6 months later...
ArethaAlethea

Ceci est un fournisseur de sonneries sms, sonneries Samsung, sonneries iPhone, nouvelles sonneries de téléphone de 2020. SonneriePro - Il s'agit d'un site Web en ligne proposant des sonneries gratuites pour Android, iPhone. Téléchargez des sonneries SMS, des sonnerie telephone Samsung, les dernières sonneries iPhone. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:12 AM, ultradim said:

yes, it does.

however, if you want to use the premium version for the spotify account you'll create (for HQ streaming, no ads and no shuffle mode), you're still going to need an Android phone and download and install the Spotify Premium APK since you can't sign up for the premium version without a valid credit card issued in New Zealand or the country you set up the acct with. 

I am not sure if there is a way to get the premium version for free on iOS or any other platform than android.

Yes, you're right my friend.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived